Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

More than delighted you continued the story.

Awesome chapter, loved the interaction between abhimaan via video calls.

Baby sa must be be protected from goenkas.

Waiting for the next update.

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is we beautiful! ❤️

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am so glad you decided to continue the story. take all the time you need to write the next part. can't wait to read the next update! 🫶🏼

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Ooooooo that's cat is definitely out of the bag now! 

As mad as I am with the Goenkas (read Swarna/Surekha), for me Manish is the lesser of the two evils and I am willing to tolerate him, provided he redeems himself with utmost sincerity and remorse. I only hope his relationship with Abhira won't be completely soured by his desire to protect Ruhi. Again, sincerity and remorse shall be his saving grace. 

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was such a delight to read. I am starting to prefer this over the Drama. Keep up the good work and let me know when you post again.

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been waiting for your tag and new update!!! And the wait has been totally worth it!! It was absolutely delightful!! I love the small details of their emotions or the judge’s advice or the revelation from Manish!! Everything flows with the story without feeling out of place!!! The next part will be so interesting with Abhira knowing about her family and her relationship with Ruhi!!!! 

Thank you for the tag and perfect chapter once again 💕

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

Thank you all so much smiley31 Your feedback, as always, is what keeps me going! Thank you for taking the time, really appreciate it smiley27

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART SIXTEEN

Abhira's head was spinning... Kartik, Naira, Arohi... those were the names that her mumma had told her about when Abhira had pressed on to know the names of her deceased relatives. She had an older brother too, who had died in an accident. Abhinav was her father's name. 

Akshu... was her mumma. Parnanu was her parnanu too, and Ruhi, her cousin. She had a family. A family that had driven her mumma away, who had shunned them completely.

Abhira's vision blurred as the sounds of the restaurant melted into a distant cacophony and a wave of dizziness washed over her like a relentless tide. Her head spun with nauseating intensity, every noise and movement amplifying the throbbing ache behind her temples. A cold sweat broke out across her clammy skin, sending shivers down her spine as her breaths grew shallow and erratic. The once familiar surroundings of the restaurant now seemed distorted and surreal, their edges blurred and indistinct. Then, as if conceding defeat to her body's revolt, she succumbed to the darkness, consciousness slipping away as the world faded to black.

Armaan, having connected the dots from Abhira's accounts of her childhood, and realizing the magnitude of Manish Goenka's words, had already stood up and rushed to her side. With a steady hand, he supported her, preventing her from tumbling off her seat.

As Manish reached out to her in concern, Armaan intervened, his voice firm but respectful.

"Please, Manish ji," Armaan began, his tone solemn, "I appreciate your concern, but let her be for now."

Manish's eyes held a mixture of surprise and apprehension, but he did not insist, taken aback by the protectiveness blazing in Armaan's eyes.

Armaan debated internally whether to inform Manish that his Akshu was Akshara ma'am, Abhira's mother... Whether he ought to lay bare the truth of Abhira's upbringing – a life spent yearning for the warmth and security of a family, only to be met with loneliness and abandonment... How Abhira had struggled, her silent cries for love and acceptance, the taunts that she had had to face from the Poddars... How Akshara ma'am had been left to fend for herself, and for Abhira, without any support, without any form of protection from hooligans like Yuvraj... so much so that on her deathbed, she had found herself so helpless that she had entrusted Abhira's care to him.

How Manish's regret had come too late.

But the decision was not his to take. It wasn't his place to reveal the truth to Manish.

With a gentle yet firm tone, Armaan politely asked Manish to leave, assuring him that he would take care of Abhira.

As Manish reluctantly departed, Armaan turned his full attention to Abhira. His mind raced with panic, and he felt a knot of dread tighten in his chest as he felt her body grow limp in his arms. He sprinkled some water on her face, and slowly Abhira began to stir and opened her eyes. Armaan felt a wave of relief wash over him, but his relief was short-lived when he saw how weak and disoriented she was. Her eyes darted back and forth in rapid movements, unable to settle on a single point, reflecting the turmoil within her. His heart ached as he watched her, knowing the pain and confusion she must be experiencing in that moment. His own heart clenched with sorrow as he imagined the weight of her past bearing down on her fragile shoulders, the wounds of abandonment and longing still raw and tender.

"Abhira, we are going to see a doctor," Armaan urged gently, his voice soft but insistent.

However, despite her weakness, Abhira was firm in her refusal. With a feeble but determined voice, she insisted that she was fine, that there was no need to see a doctor. All she wanted was to leave the restaurant, get some fresh air. He tried to protest, but she was adamant, her resolve unyielding despite her weakened state, her eyes imploring his for understanding.

With a heavy heart, Armaan nodded silently. But he decided nonetheless to take her to his hotel room. He knew it wasn't ideal, but it was the best option available to them in that moment. A place where she could rest and he could look after her.

He could sense her unsteadiness as they made their way to his hotel room. With each step, she seemed to falter slightly, her movements slow and uncertain. Her eyes remained distant, as if lost in a fog of confusion. He kept a steady hand on her arm as they navigated through the corridors. He could feel the weight of her frailty, the vulnerability that lingered in her every movement. As they reached the door to his room, Armaan guided Abhira inside, taking care to ensure that she was comfortable. He helped her to sit down on the bed, his gaze lingering on her pale face, filled with a mixture of worry and tenderness.

"Abhira," he said softly, cupping her face in his hands, "You're okay, right?"

She nodded weakly, her eyes meeting his for a fleeting moment before drifting away once more.

"Rest now, Abhira," he murmured, "I'll be right here if you need me."

"Armaan?" Abhira asked, "Can you hug me?"

Armaan's heart twisted at the vulnerability in Abhira's request. He leaned in closer, enveloping her in an embrace. Her body trembled against his, as she whispered, "The Goenkas are my mumma's family."

"I know," Armaan sighed.

With a gentle squeeze, he held her closer, hoping to convey in that hug the depth of his love for her, the reassurance that she was not alone, that he would always be there to support her. He tried to pour in that embrace, all the love he felt for her, hoping to ease her burden and lighten her heart. How he wished he could shield her from the pain of the past and the uncertainty of the future, to be her shelter in the storm... How he wished he could take on her pain himself...

As her sobs echoed softly in the room, his heart ached at the raw pain in her voice. 

"They left her alone," Abhira choked out between sobs, her words heavy with anguish. "She was expecting me, my brother was with her, and they drove her away. How could they? For whatever reason that they had... how could they? All my life, I craved for a big family, grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins... I should want to embrace them, to ask them for stories of my mumma, so I could get to know her better, what her childhood was like, so many things that I did not know about her... so many things of hers, her photographs and whatnot... that might make her absence a little more bearable. I have always loved Parnanu, and now I understand why I felt that connection."

She paused, her voice trembling with restrained fury, her eyes flashing with unbridled anger. "But I don't care anymore... I don't care that he is sad and remorseful, that I should be there for him, now that mumma is gone... All I can feel is anger. I'm just angry, so angry."

"It's okay to be angry," Armaan said softly, "What they did was wrong, and your feelings are valid."

Abhira pulled back from him. She was still shaking, her entire frame racking violently with sobs. "I don't know what to do," she confessed helplessly, her voice choked with emotion. "With all these feelings inside me. Mumma... would have wanted me to reconcile with her family, no matter what happened. That's just who she was. But I can't..."

Armaan's heart ached at the depth of Abhira's despair. Gently, he reached out, his hand finding hers. "You don't have to make any decisions right now," he reassured her, "It's okay to feel conflicted, to feel lost. Take your time to process everything."

Abhira nodded, her gaze fixed on the floor as if searching for answers in the pattern of the tiles. "But what if I can't forgive them?" she whispered, her voice trembling with uncertainty. "What if this anger never goes away?"

Armaan gently squeezed her hand, meeting her tear-filled eyes with his own. "Abhira," he began softly, "it's important to remember that forgiveness is a choice, not an obligation. It's okay if you're not ready to forgive, and it's okay if you never are."

"Your feelings are valid, no matter what path you choose," he continued, his voice steady and reassuring. "Whether forgiveness comes or not, what matters most is your healing, your peace of mind. We're taught that family is synonymous with unconditional love. But the truth is, family can be complex, filled with its own set of expectations, judgments, and flaws. You have the right to set boundaries, to protect your own well-being. Beyond all these duties and expectations and societal norms, your happiness matters, Abhira."

Abhira felt something within her begin to crack. It was as if a veil had been lifted, revealing the harsh reality that her idealized vision of family was nothing more than an illusion, a myth she had clung to for so long. With each word that Armaan uttered, the realization sank in deeper, weighing heavily on her heart. The happy family dream she had cherished for years now lay shattered at her feet, leaving behind a sense of loss and disillusionment. She had thought the Poddars were an exception, but this was the family that her mumma had been born into, and what had they done?

Her thoughts drifted back to the conversations she had shared with Armaan about their respective pasts. She remembered the pain and loneliness that he had endured, the absence of the familial warmth and support, his words that family should be a place of unconditional acceptance, love and support, a sanctuary against the world.

"Is this what family is for everyone?" Abhira's voice wavered, her words tinged with bitterness as she let out a hollow chuckle, "You've never known what family ought to be like either."

Armaan's heart constricted at her words, the memories of his own fractured past resurfacing. In that moment, as they clung to each other amidst the shadows of their shared pain, Armaan felt a profound sense of connection and understanding, as though they were bound together by the ache of longing, seeking solace and belonging.

But there was a glimmer of hope too, that flickered in the darkness. For in her, he had found a kindred spirit, a source of strength and support.

"I know what a family is now," Armaan said softly, leaning in to press a soft, whisper of a kiss on Abhira's forehead, "You are my family. And I hope that one day, you might see me as your family too."

Abhira remained silent, her emotions swirling within her like a tempestuous sea. Yet, in her quietude, there was a profound sense of gratitude. There were no words to convey the depth of her feelings in that moment; they were written in the tears that glistened in her eyes, in the gentle squeeze of her hand as she intertwined her fingers with Armaan's.

Part Seventeen

Edited by whimsical - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Incredible. Heart wrenching. But I'm glad she has Armaan around. Personally I'd want Abhira to not seek out MG or tell the truth. He doesn't deserve it. 

Edited by Pinecone - 21 days ago
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it. Such a beautiful update