Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Anees.

🤣🤣 but tbh I love the Sikh stuff they show🥺 gurudwarae scenes are my favvvvvv! Even tho now am a bit hummphhh w manbir- the gurudwara scene of them 4, sahan & indBir gave me wholesome vibes 💕🥲 and the music score of this show is top notch- ishq ugaavee aahhhh

Nawal is ship name for PS, Natasha & Dhawal

Oh I do... That for me was one of the most attractive elements of the show.. They spirituality that they brought.. But since the last few months we don't see that... Oh he's TMDs music is absolutely beautiful... By the way who is Natasha and Sawal.. Oh pandya store? 

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago
Athz thumbnail

By the way is the new thread up? 

Athz thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1Edu__P91_/?igshid=ZTcxMWMzOWQ1OA==

This scene is growing on me... It's so emotional.. Feel a heart to heart connection... The way Himanshi says she was scared he wouldn't get a bail.. The fear, the love, the comfort..the way she runs to him Ufff❤... Loved it... And VJ... Before I just liked it... The more I watch it I love his performance...the pain in his eyes and how his eyes travels towards her when they hug... Sadness, stress, remorse, pain, the relief when she hugged him were there in that eyes... I pigalfied there... ❤ Kudos to both Himanshi and VJ ❤❤❤... Ganja PH has done the casting well... If it weren't for the cast, this show would have doobofied... Anyway appreciate the writers for the last few episodes. 

Also I see Sahan have made progress by an inch.. They are expressing their concern more openly through gestures.. Like cupping each other's face, wiping off tears, and so on

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1EeznkCAH5/?igshid=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg== don’t know whether it’s true as leads always mention that show is doing well

Edited by shanakanj - 5 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1EeznkCAH5/?igshid=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg== don’t know whether it’s true as leads always mention that show is doing well

What TMD under radar??? Seriously!! Star plus didn't even lead the 7 pm slot until TMD let alone get 2+ TRP... Wtf ! So unfair... TMD gave STar the opportunity to shine in the 7 pm slot and look! Why isn't Yeh rishta under scanner? Plus TMD is a new show!! 

Athz thumbnail

Reel unavailable 🥲

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is the series going to end soon??

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

TMD ka expected tha off air news ka because since last three weeks show is not performing all other shows r picking up even yrkkh nd bkas bhi pick up kar raha hai all the credit goes to the waahiyat storyline 1 year nd no development in leads story sab shit dikha rahe hai all other shows mein leads ki love story dikhaayi jaa rahi hai nd yaha par kuch nhi 

anushka87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Reel unavailable 🥲

Heinn?? Aise kaise?? 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kuch news toh nhi aayi hai off air ki but TMD is in 9th position nd if it’s trp doesn’t improve in two or three weeks can’t say anything