Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Bhai...I can only feel bad for you lot. I am happy with breaks in Sahiba abuse. You will get eyelocks and the millionth iteration of Sahiba hugging Angad 🫂 

Ik.. Ik 😭😭😭😭😭.. Lekin I can't help hoping against hope ji. 

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

Best part (and only good part I fear) about Sahan is Tmd ost. Want them to play it on Nawal.

thats theeeee best part 🤌be it the male version or the female one, it slaps hard w those two on it 

Nawal pe I doubt if they would officially put it on the show but one can make vm anytime 😂

Athz thumbnail

Who is this doe eyed girl.. Looks familiar 👀... Is Bkas that bad.. I like that Mohit guy and even the heroine... Saw a scene or two.. Theek tha

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anees.

thats theeeee best part 🤌be it the male version or the female one, it slaps hard w those two on it 

Nawal pe I doubt if they would officially put it on the show but one can make vm anytime 😂

What's Nawal? I miss rab aap hi ishq ugaave 😭😭.. But makes sense ab kaunsi spiritual connection hein iss show mein 🥺

Anees. thumbnail

Oo wasn’t this girl in Gul’s web- aashiqana? Lord the bold scenes in that series….if only sahan get scenes like that but lmao who am I kidding with

Anees. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

What's Nawal? I miss rab aap hi ishq ugaave 😭😭.. But makes sense ab kaunsi spiritual connection hein iss show mein 🥺

🤣🤣 but tbh I love the Sikh stuff they show🥺 gurudwarae scenes are my favvvvvv! Even tho now am a bit hummphhh w manbir- the gurudwara scene of them 4, sahan & indBir gave me wholesome vibes 💕🥲 and the music score of this show is top notch- ishq ugaavee aahhhh

Nawal is ship name for PS, Natasha & Dhawal

Anees. thumbnail

Ik.. Ik 😭😭😭😭😭.. Lekin I can't help hoping against hope ji. 

Yes all hopes but meko dil se lagta TMD is & will be different than Ghum s1😭 no offence to sairat fans but they both were okayish & chemistry to khair chodo…..sahan are eye catching bro, they got the rizz in them, hopefully🥹🤞

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who is this doe eyed girl.. Looks familiar 👀... Is Bkas that bad.. I like that Mohit guy and even the heroine... Saw a scene or two.. Theek tha

She was a child actress. Have you watched Kyph? Iqbal Khan Ekta show? Uss main thi. She was recently in Guls Aashiqana web series.

Bkas isn't bad, good actually. But Star has to kick out some show to make way na...Shahi has 3 shows on Star, one has to go, doubt it will be this one.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Why do I  feel that this new Brar lawyer is in cahoots with Yashraj 👀👀

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago