Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Filler episode due to ITA. But not that bad. So revelation of Imlie's plan. Nothing to be worried about Agastya's long absence in the episode. Its because of ITA only. 

If Imlie doesn't speak properly then people will misunderstand na. smiley36. She doesn't talk and expects others to understand her plan? Yeh kaise possible hain? 

Dadi was rightfully suspecting Imlie. But she wasn't insulting her for a change. She begged her not to do any bad work even if they lose all the money. That was something good to hear. 

I liked the precap. Vishwa ka kya hoga! I hope August thoda ghusa maare. smiley36

BTW they are deviating from the stalker track. Bring back the focus and end it. Or drop the track. 

livelytanu thumbnail

They have reduced the drama and slowed down the progress of the show since last week and more so this week. Hope they get back to the track. Need some masala. 

Maybe August- Imlie going for an adventure something like that. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Boring episode 😴 

The show is getting trp and I am super happy for Sai and Adrija as they are getting the due of their hard work but something is missing in the show.  The initial spark it had.  Maybe it has veered away from Agastya imlie love story and focusing on other things which I am not much interested.  I thought with stalker track atleast we would get a protective Agastya caring for imlie and Sai would get to do some action scenes too but In this revenge family track it feels like he has been sidelined.  Everything is done by Imlie and at end Agastya will seek forgiveness from imlie for Misunderstanding 

i don't think anything substantial will be shown in this week. Filler filler filler episodes Don't feel like watching rest of the episodes of this week 

They are focusing more on the family and past connection which will have no effect on the current storyline whatsoever. Aashu connection can have an effect. But this past connection won't have an effect unless they find another reason to blame Imlie because she was close to Agastya's mother. The show WAS getting TRPs. Don't know how much it will get with this stalker connection with the past & revenge family. Unless it involves Agastya-Imlie in the middle. Rest of the shows are catching up. Imlie needs to buck up rather than focusing on aire gaire. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Now Imlie is definitely going to trouble him more. smiley36

I think she is purposely having fun in the precap. 

livelytanu thumbnail

If the team is going to focus on the revenge track with Imlie resolving everything, then give Sai a day off. He needs a haircut 🙈

Trust me, it won't happen like that. Its Agastya-Imlie and only Agastya-Imlie who bring ratings. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Vishwa and Navya are the worst actors in the show. There is no depth to the characters and the acting is so monotone. What will they do when they get the factory back ? Like seriously ? I have not seen one conversation of these 2 on what they will tell Avinash or his wife if they do indeed succeed in getting the factory and house from Chaudary's. Do they even think about their excuse ? Bas Vishwa koi galti nahin honi chahiye - That's is the one dialogue of Navya. I zone out when these 2 come on screen. 

Have you seen the way Navya speaks? So weird. Avi is definitely a better actor of the two. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Rewatched some of the previous episodes. Can they please get back the “if I were your real husband/ wife” dialogues. And also some jhopdi scenes.  

Even Sonali was such a powerful character. Why did they even get these recent additions smiley44

Sonai would have brought better conflict and revenge in the business with agastya than this 2rs Viswa and his mom. 

livelytanu thumbnail

There is still time. I hope they don't mess up with faltu tracks and focus on Agastya-Imlie. This show shouldn't go down in the red. It may take just 2-3 weeks to ruin everything beautifully set up. 

They could have been problem due to ITA. Now that its over, they better focus on the  important tracks. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelytanu

I liked the precap. Vishwa ka kya hoga! I hope August thoda ghusa maare. smiley36

BTW they are deviating from the stalker track. Bring back the focus and end it. Or drop the track. 

kuch nahi hoga yaar . Vishwa is savior in eyes of Imlie for giving her the first order. Agastya ghusa bhi marega toh Imlie will make him apologise or he himself will be thankful to him 

Aaj episode ki end mein Imlie saw the mask in Vishwa house so stalker track abhi bhi side by side chal raha hai

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Filler episode due to ITA. But not that bad. So revelation of Imlie's plan. Nothing to be worried about Agastya's long absence in the episode. Its because of ITA only. 

If Imlie doesn't speak properly then people will misunderstand na. smiley36. She doesn't talk and expects others to understand her plan? Yeh kaise possible hain? 

Dadi was rightfully suspecting Imlie. But she wasn't insulting her for a change. She begged her not to do any bad work even if they lose all the money. That was something good to hear. 

There are so many open tracks that the team must be assessing what exactly got them the TRP. smiley36 So they are going slow.  

They should realise every track will work As far as Agasthya and Imlie are jointly solving or clashing the same. 

Edited by sai2311 - 5 months ago