Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Boring episode 😴 

The show is getting trp and I am super happy for Sai and Adrija as they are getting the due of their hard work but something is missing in the show.  The initial spark it had.  Maybe it has veered away from Agastya imlie love story and focusing on other things which I am not much interested.  I thought with stalker track atleast we would get a protective Agastya caring for imlie and Sai would get to do some action scenes too but In this revenge family track it feels like he has been sidelined.  Everything is done by Imlie and at end Agastya will seek forgiveness from imlie for Misunderstanding 

i don't think anything substantial will be shown in this week. Filler filler filler episodes Don't feel like watching rest of the episodes of this week 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Poor Agasthya. Everyone is confusing him. Be it Daadi or Imlie. And when all misunderstandings are resolved, no one bothers to inform him smiley36

He should go back to London. This family drama and business is not his cup of tea. 

Glad that he is trying to learn from his mistakes. He asked Imlie about her plan, didn’t go by Daadi’s words, went to the bar to confirm that it’s not what Daadi thought. But ended up hearing Imlie talk about earning big money by gathering 100 people. Chalti gaadi mein mat chadiye Agasthya babu. 

Now Imlie is definitely going to trouble him more. smiley36

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PSharada

- Did not understand why Vishwa would want to order sweets from Imlie ? I am not liking the undue spotlight on Vishwa and his mother. Maybe it is because Sai needed a break to prepare for ITA. 

So tomorrow we are going to see Agastya and Imlie probably having a cute fight again as Agastya is still misunderstanding Imlie. Agastya is full on becoming possessive for his wife. I hope he comes to know the real thing Imlie is working on. 

I strongly feel the stalker ka track has been placed on the back burner. Is it because the trps are better. Pata nahin. Hopefully with ITA and everything done, I would like to have the focus back on Agastya - Imlie. 

PS:- I think Karan is still being a coward. I am glad Bulbul is not paying him any attention and did not even look at him today. Until and unless the family knows that Imlie did not try to setup Bulbul with Karan I don't think they are going to fully accept Imlie and her efforts. But Karan is being a coward and is not owning up to his mistake. So this MU will drag on for long. 

bold1: Maybe the third angle track is back . This was the first time Imlie has met Vishwa alone.  Earlier the scenes were always with Agastya or family being present .

bold2: yeah.  The misunderstanding might get resolved on chutki function and loop of Agastya asking forgiveness from imlie will continue 

bold 3.: having doubts in my mind now.  Either trp has decreased because of stalker track so they have taken away the spotlight from it after heavily promoting it last week and toying with revenge family in this week or it has increased and they have delayed stalker revelation to get more trps in upcoming weeks 

Bold4: Karan Bulbul track might not be prominent at this point in story but they are still visible.  Have this feeling that Bulbul will end with Karan only and become bahu of Chaudhary in future that's why they are not showing Karan as full villain or vile but coward who can sympathise with Bulbul but not accept his responsibility 

sai2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Boring episode 😴 

The show is getting trp and I am super happy for Sai and Adrija as they are getting the due of their hard work but something is missing in the show.  The initial spark it had.  Maybe it has veered away from Agastya imlie love story and focusing on other things which I am not much interested.  I thought with stalker track atleast we would get a protective Agastya caring for imlie and Sai would get to do some action scenes too but In this revenge family track it feels like he has been sidelined.  Everything is done by Imlie and at end Agastya will seek forgiveness from imlie for Misunderstanding 

i don't think anything substantial will be shown in this week. Filler filler filler episodes Don't feel like watching rest of the episodes of this week 

I hope the filler episodes are because they have the required numbers. Even if Sai and Adrija were busy with ITA, the rest of the Chaudhary family can run the show. Bas Vishwa and his mom are unbearable. 

I still don’t understand why Vishwa is willing to give a catering order to Imlie? And why would Imlie accept it after seeing that mask? I don’t want Imlie to be blamed for the Chaudharys loosing their balance share. Agasthya and Sonali please apne sources lagao. Get some information on the investors. 

This Karan is useless. Had he not seen Bulbul he would have bad mouthed Imlie. I want to see Chachi giving him 3-4 thappads smiley7

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Boring episode 😴 

Yes this revenge track doesn't fit well in the overall show and drags it down. It's also somehow sidelining Agastya for sure. I'm not interested in watching. I want to see a lot more focus on Agastya and lots of performance scope for Sai. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Boring episode 😴 

Same feelings. I am not liking the spotlight on Vishwa and Agastya did not have substantial thing in today's episode. I think it might be because of ITA. I was looking forward to the stalker reveal and I feel they need to get the reveal done to keep up the interest of the audience. I feel the trps are coming and hence the team is delaying the reveal. They had such a high point with stalker targeting Imlie and Agastya and Imlie bonding over the incident. pata nahin kahan se we got this side track and now Vishwa wants to order sweets from Imlie ? Whatever. There is no head or tail to what Vishwa and Navya actually want. 

Even if they get the factory back - socho that Chaudary's will sign off the factory and these people will buy it then what ? Who is going to run the business ? Do they have any idea of what to do when they get the factory ? Vishwa is a police man and I doubt he has any knowledge of how to run a cooking business. At least Agastya they showed that he knows how to cook and make sweets - not once but twice. One time when he cooked to manao Imlie and second time when Agastya and Dadi made besan ke laddoo together. Even Sonali knows basics of cooking as she gave a very tough recipe for Imlie to work on during her mooh dikhayi rasam. What is Navya going to do when neither of her sons know how to handle the business. 

Edited by PSharada - 5 months ago
sai2311 thumbnail

If the team is going to focus on the revenge track with Imlie resolving everything, then give Sai a day off. He needs a haircut 🙈

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

I hope the filler episodes are because they have the required numbers. Even if Sai and Adrija were busy with ITA, the rest of the Chaudhary family can run the show. Bas Vishwa and his mom are unbearable. 

I still don’t understand why Vishwa is willing to give a catering order to Imlie? And why would Imlie accept it after seeing that mask? I don’t want Imlie to be blamed for the Chaudharys loosing their balance share. Agasthya and Sonali please apne sources lagao. Get some information on the investors. 

This Karan is useless. Had he not seen Bulbul he would have bad mouthed Imlie. I want to see Chachi giving him 3-4 thappads smiley7

I feel Vishwa has some different intent on ordering the sweets - maybe spoil the sweets intentionally ? Pata nahin. I am hoping Agastya and Sonali are with Imlie and all 3 work together. I feel Sai shot the bar sequence and the jhopdi sequence everything one day only and it might be because he would have to attend ITA. Bas now get the show back on track please. Also they suddenly delayed the entry of Amrit again. I was thinking he would be back this week as he was in the stalker reveal promo. Pata nahin - let's see how the trps come out this week. pata toh chale whether the trps went up or down. 

sai2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Same feelings. I am not liking the spotlight on Vishwa and Agastya did not have substantial thing in today's episode. I think it might be because of ITA. I was looking forward to the stalker reveal and I feel they need to get the reveal done to keep up the interest of the audience. I feel the trps are coming and hence the team is delaying the reveal. They had such a high point with stalker targeting Imlie and Agastya and Imlie bonding over the incident. pata nahin kahan se we got this side track and now Vishwa wants to order sweets from Imlie ? Whatever. There is no head or tail to what Vishwa and Navya actually want. 

Even if they get the factory back - socho that Chaudary's will sign off the factory and these people will buy it then what ? Who is going to run the business ? Do they have any idea of what to do when they get the factory ? Vishwa is a police man and I doubt he has any knowledge of how to run a cooking business. At least Agastya they showed that he knows how to cook and make sweets - not once but twice. One time when he cooked to manao Imlie and second time when Agastya and Dadi made besan ke laddoo together. Even Sonali knows basics of cooking as she gave a very tough recipe for Imlie to work on during her mooh dikhayi rasam. What is Navya going to do when neither of her sons know how to handle the business. 

Lol….that’s true. They don’t have the calibre and yet keep saying hamara business hamara ghar smiley44Did they ever think that they lost the business because of their incompetence. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

If the team is going to focus on the revenge track with Imlie resolving everything, then give Sai a day off. He needs a haircut 🙈

Yes definitely Sai needs a haircut. His hair has grown too long. See the point is the show works only when both Imlie and Agastya have good parts to play. Sidelining one or other is not going to work. I loved the aftermath of Agastya saving Imlie from stalker - The pyaar yeh jaane kaisa hain sequence. You could see the characters and their conflicts. I don't know why they got the focus on Vishwa and his mother. 

Vishwa and Navya are the worst actors in the show. There is no depth to the characters and the acting is so monotone. What will they do when they get the factory back ? Like seriously ? I have not seen one conversation of these 2 on what they will tell Avinash or his wife if they do indeed succeed in getting the factory and house from Chaudary's. Do they even think about their excuse ? Bas Vishwa koi galti nahin honi chahiye - That's is the one dialogue of Navya. I zone out when these 2 come on screen.