Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Was it? did you watch the movie? I have seen all the Lord Bobby scenes in insta reels, they are spreading like wild fire and Jamal kudu is the new vibe smiley36

One of the wives said she married him as he is mute so no chaos smiley36

no I’ll watch it on prime or Netflix. But I just posted the article. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Because Animal has validated a large percentage of the male population (and even some of the women) that they are in the right. It has become a cultural war now.

Hmm, I’m not sure about that but whatever by hook ya crook she nailed it. What I think is worse is when nepo babies get undeserving projects before their first birthday. Thats a bigger issue in my opinion. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He's playing her brother.

I’d let her call me Bhai smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly this. The only attention I am seeing Tripti get is for her nudity and men lusting over her submissive, sexualized character. This is not the type of role a self-respecting actress would take pride in. I hadn't even heard of her until Animal and she is going to be forever associated with this role.

However she is extremely beautiful and talented, I have watched Bulbul and Qala and she was amazing in both of those movies. I hope she gets a deserving role soon and is as much celebrated as she is being now.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What on earth was I reading? Is she justifying marital rape saying Abrar wasn't thinking straight? WTF smiley11

Abrar is the villain, it is okay to accept that he is a r*pist instead of trying to explain the situation

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thrs nothing exceptional about her character that she “nailed” it. She is beautiful and got noticed because not alot of ppl knew her. There was not much in acting scope in that role. Guys liked her obviously for reasons mentioned already 

Vedang on the other hand , acted good and should be appreciated 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

What on earth was I reading? Is she justifying marital rape saying Abrar wasn't thinking straight? WTF smiley11

Abrar is the villain, it is okay to accept that he is a r*pist instead of trying to explain the situation

That’s her explanation. This woman probably took the role same reason as Tripti. More people know her than before. I won’t make fun of her too much. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But don’t be so happy about Vedang. He could be Alias Tripti smiley37

Check the comment of SH about khushi kapoor dating vedang " khushi Couldn't grab agastya or ibrahim?"smiley36 on the thread "khushi dating vedang". It is in 1st page 

smiley36smiley36 now she is in all praise for vedangsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Check the comment of SH about khushi kapoor dating vedang " khushi Couldn't grab agastya or ibrahim?"smiley36 on the thread "khushi dating vedang". It is in 1st page 

smiley36smiley36 now she is in all praise for vedangsmiley36

No one but me has take integrity smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ummn jinke school ki annual fees logon ke annual income se zyada thi woh ab anti-nepo poster boys kaise hain looooooooooooool. If ya liked Vedang just like him without making the reaches.

At least champion actors who don't have any safety-bullwarks to fall back on and actually struggled to get where they are because of nepotism, caste-class nexus.

Dimri is great asf and has been great for a long time. The fact that she had to do degrading, disgusting movie to break into the larger north Indian market tells you lot about how much "merit" and "talent" mean nothing in our society lol. 

Edited by Blueeeee - 5 months ago