Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Stunner!smiley10 Looking great smiley20

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I want to say something (negative of course) but I don’t want Nishta to come for me 🫣

She looks a little presentable here maybe it’s the suit. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

How did she get Gucci I hope Kiarra gets Chanel then. I like Gucci n Chanel the most then it’s Luis or Hermes or Prada or Versace. 

wat_up thumbnail
she looks good with the curls. Still wondering πŸ€” how she got invite but the suit suits her then some others in suits. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I want to say something (negative of course) but I don’t want Nishta to come for me 🫣

She looks a little presentable here maybe it’s the suit. 

she is playing safe, not exploring. Disappointing photoshoot outfit if this is the only outfit.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

How did she get Gucci I hope Kiarra gets Chanel then. I like Gucci n Chanel the most then it’s Luis or Hermes or Prada or Versace. 

connections she sits with powerful people Karan johar manish malhotra a few names that I mentioned.

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

connections she sits with powerful people Karan johar manish malhotra a few names that I mentioned.

Gucci isn’t easy to get and their stocks going up now. I like her as an actress though.  

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Gucci isn’t easy to get and their stocks going up now. I like her as an actress though.  

She is a producer and worked in Hollywood even though her performance was forgettable. Not sure how hard to get into Gucci. But she is close to ambani and Karan johar, working with top directors like bhansali and winning national award so looking all this it may not be hard for her to get Gucci photoshoot.

and showing herself how much she loves animals.