Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I just love him for what he did in Archies! He has set an example. Without any huffing, puffing, privilege background, bratty behaviour, PR, fake articles or biased SRK/Sridevi/Bachchan fans, he managed to single handedly destroy all three lineages - that too without fake acting schools, without fake IG bots and overactive PR campaigns smiley37it just goes to show that when you’re talented you will shine no matter who is standing beside you (and no matter how crappy of dialogues and screen time they give you ) 

We have a group of fans who are having nervous breakdowns and meltdowns over their Suhana failed debut smiley37and then we have Vedang! Who showed up and proved what talent and hardwork actually looks like. I just love that he has given a hard and tight slap on nepotism’s face that includes Zoya Akhtar too as well as the ever so arrogant Shweta Bachchan 

In particular Agastya and Suhana’s PR was the worst and I am so happy 95% of people think they are horrible (in both looks and acting) There is hope for the future smiley42 I am sure all three nepo’s are tossing and turning and having sleepless nights, their dreams just became their biggest most embarrassing nightmare. YOU ARE FAILURES. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is so easy to trigger you..smiley37smiley37..just because someone ( not SRK fan) opened a thread about Suhana acting good in one scene( which most people agree to)....you had to open your 652nd thread saying the same thing over and over again....smiley37smiley37.....Lord....smiley37smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Tough times for certain fans . Animal destroyed all BO records and Vedang destroyed all nepos smiley37smiley37time to cry in a corner now smiley13 smiley19

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

and you repeated this for the 653rd time....smiley37smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Ahhh just wanna rewrite a song….. 

Tera pyar pyar pyar DELULU ka Haar. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

DELULU are the ones who forgot how Alia slapped her critics left , right and center after SOTY.....smiley37smiley37......Aloo Baby is the reigning queen both in acting and BO.....GanguBai says Hi....smiley37smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

If you have blocked me then why are you following me everywhere trying to get my attention smiley37 Now you brought in Alia? smiley37 you think that’s going to help your argument smiley37 Alia is now the benchmark Suhani can’t even reach and she will forever block her smiley36what a bad comeback, try again 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Yes it already helped.....you went and opened another thread to bash Suhana......smiley37smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Truth is paining na smiley37

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Truth doesn't need 650 threads...smiley16.lie does....smiley37smiley37

Chalo...today is my vacation day....year end.....trying to finish my leftover vacations......keep me entertained...smiley37smiley37