Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

No Salman supporter will make this kinda topic it’s silly. 🙃 esp where Salman will be get trashed more. He already gets trashed regardless n brought into topics which have nothing todo with him. We have the smallest group here to start. 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

not everyone does movies to get ratings. I can’t speak on others but Salman won’t do such movies. He won’t do negative or movies with explicit scenes he never as and at this stage  won’t. 

Nobody will. The stars are willing to endure 20+ cuts and destroy the soul of their film to secure that G certificate from the Censor Board. Why would they ever take a risk like Amimal? smiley36

As for Salman, he doesn't have to do these films, he has lived it in his younger days. Daddy issues, Booze, Violence, Women, Violence against women. If I didn't know any better, I would think Animal is Bhai Jaans Biography, albeit a slightly exaggerated one. smiley36

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Nobody will. The stars are willing to endure 20+ cuts and destroy the soul of their film to secure that G certificate from the Censor Board. Why would they ever take a risk like Amimal? smiley36

As for Salman, he doesn't have to do these films, he has lived it in his younger days. Daddy issues, Booze, Violence, Women, Violence against women. If I didn't know any better, I would think Animal is Bhai Jaans Biography, albeit a slightly exaggerated one. smiley36

I think it’s the Kapoor lad playing himself in the movie. Daddy issue : rishi Kapoor the lose canyon on twitter who says the most crazy things n been reported to be abusive to Neetu. His mom Neetu is no less not approving on the girls he dates etc. the mommas boy. Plus he has had drug alcohol issues as do the Kapoor clan boozing it up. And with women cheating on with one actress to another. Then on the phone bhabhi 1 , 2. Like low battery 🪫 with the girls ( which he admitted on kwk). And then we know the things with him n alia. Plus he was eager to play Sanju n now this. It’s like his real n reel life intermixing but yes Exaggerating way on Reel. 

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

why else didn't it work?

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You must think Pathan was really bad then smiley36

Pathan was a preditcable story too tbf, it worked mainly because it was SRK's return after 4 years.

for the record. i'm not saying Tiger 3 was bad, i enjoyed it. same with Pathan. i'm giving my reasons why i think Tiger underperformed. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

not everyone does movies to get ratings. I can’t speak on others but Salman won’t do such movies. He won’t do negative or movies with explicit scenes he never as and at this stage  won’t. 

Salman cant act therefore everything that need a little bit of  effort ist out of questions for him. And for role like Animal you need a lot of effort.

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Salman cant act therefore everything that need a little bit of  effort ist out of questions for him. And for role like Animal you need a lot of effort.

hmmm 🤔 that’s ur opinion not everyone’s. And topic isn’t about who can act or not because I can say the same it’s on whether or not xxx scenes would help or not. So stick to topic 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It is not the preference for explicit content. There have been plenty of movies with bolder content and more explicit scenes that didn't fare as well. 

The preference is for hypermasculine misogynistic content. Sex is rejected if it is enjoyed consensually and equally by both partners. How dare women have agency and express their sexuality? But if the alpha male is in charge of sex and gets the woman to do what he desires without too much empathy or regard for her desires, then sex becomes acceptable.