Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I know....the woulda, coulda , shoulda...smiley37

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know....the woulda, coulda , shoulda...smiley37

I mean it's one thing to not accept Animal as a monster Hit. Opening up a thread to mock it's BO business simply to prop up your fav's "thanda Hit" is just so silly 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farhad

Just want to know Tiger 3 could have earned more or not by adding those scenes.

Not if Salmans Pull has already been dwindling away quite a bit. I don’t think would’ve made any difference. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Not if Salmans Pull has already been dwindling away quite a bit. I don’t think would’ve made any difference. 

his pull is still there we don’t care on xxx scenes in his movies he didn’t do them in his start why he do it now. Though the other khans have. Still this movie those who want to celebrate let them but it is violent w/xxx only thing they just didn’t go full Monty but the Kapoor lad did that with his 1st movie n in anurag movie so much below the belt Humor. I can list other things but will leave it at that. This movie worked due to the director like Kabir Singh worked 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

I can assure u were that in this movie this movie would have your all over the world seeing the movie repeatedly . Hes a trendsetter. He set the trend in tere naam. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia1vUWaoqzE&pp=ygUKbGFnYW4gbGFnaQ%3D%3D

Yes. I watched it and I watched the original too, maybe you can watch the original south version too. 
also trendsetter in what? Harassing college going women and ending up in asylum? 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes. I watched it and I watched the original too, maybe you can watch the original south version too. 
also trendsetter in what? Harassing college going women and ending up in asylum? 

the look the style I’m not talking on the movie. 

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tiger 3 didnt work becaase the story was average at best and everything was predictable. including SRK's cameo. not to mention Salman's acting wasn't the best. it's like he isn't even trying these days.

Animal worked because the story was great, the acting was great, the action was great and most of all Ranbir Kapoor nailed every scene. sure the sex scene may have helped a little bit but it would have worked even with them scenes imo

Edited by Stone-Cold - 4 months ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farhad

The success of "Animal" at the box office suggests a preference for explicit content over family-friendly movies. Unlike "Tiger 3," which lacks such scenes, introducing a historic Salman and Katrina sex scene could potentially elevate box office earnings to over 500 crore. Including Emran Hashmi's long-awaited kissing scene might even push the collection beyond 1000 crore. It appears that audiences are interested to cinemas for such explicit content.

It might have been different when he was young. But I dont think audience will like Salmon Uncle painting the screen red now.  Unki umar toh dekhosmiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Tiger 3 didnt work becaase the story was average at best and everything was predictable. including SRK's cameo. not to mention Salman's acting wasn't the best. it's like he isn't even trying these days.

Animal worked because the story was great, the acting was great, the action was great and most of all Ranbir Kapoor nailed every scene. sure the sex scene may have helped a little bit but it would have worked even with them scenes imo 

smiley37

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 4 months ago