I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

billa dekh 

legend sidekick using reverse Psychology smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Tiger 3 didnt work becaase the story was average at best and everything was predictable. including SRK's cameo. not to mention Salman's acting wasn't the best. it's like he isn't even trying these days.

Animal worked because the story was great, the acting was great, the action was great and most of all Ranbir Kapoor nailed every scene. sure the sex scene may have helped a little bit but it would have worked even with them scenes imo

well critics don’t agree that there was a story just thst there was raw action n xxx due to venga hype and curiosity by the youth n others. Kabir Singh worked on those reasons too. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Tiger 3 didnt work becaase the story was average at best and everything was predictable. including SRK's cameo. not to mention Salman's acting wasn't the best. it's like he isn't even trying these days.

Animal worked because the story was great, the acting was great, the action was great and most of all Ranbir Kapoor nailed every scene. sure the sex scene may have helped a little bit but it would have worked even with them scenes imo

You must think Pathan was really bad then smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Farhad

The success of "Animal" at the box office suggests a preference for explicit content over family-friendly movies. Unlike "Tiger 3," which lacks such scenes, introducing a historic Salman and Katrina sex scene could potentially elevate box office earnings to over 500 crore. Including Emran Hashmi's long-awaited kissing scene might even push the collection beyond 1000 crore. It appears that audiences are interested to cinemas for such explicit content.

Sallu smooching emran would have earned 1000 cr 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Damn

Emraan would own him in that scene .. given He is The Serial Kisser and Salman is a self professed virgin 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Honestly, I am not going to lie. I would totally enjoy that. Especially cuz Emraan was all like "you will do as I say" UFF, wish that moment happened smiley43smiley42smiley27 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Salman is a virgin. His movies can't portray what he doesn't know himself.

smiley37

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My brother watched Tiger 3, he said it was a horrible movie. I haven't watched either of the movies but there must be something that the movie is a blockbuster. Bobby deol and Ranbir Kapoor performance highly appreciated, music was good too. Tiger 3 is too big brand for Maneesh to direct. Aditya Chopra should had given to the original director. If that was the case how come Lust stories should been release in the cinema? right? Ranbir and Bobby will win all the awards for sure. But also Animal was highly promoted everything. Tiger 3 and Sam Bahadur was low key in promotion. Ranbir has been give top notch performances in each of his movie. He takes his work very seriously. I never seen people saying what a horrible performance by Ranbir.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

My brother watched Tiger 3, he said it was a horrible movie. I haven't watched either of the movies but there must be something that the movie is a blockbuster. Bobby deol and Ranbir Kapoor performance highly appreciated, music was good too. Tiger 3 is too big brand for Maneesh to direct. Aditya Chopra should had given to the original director. If that was the case how come Lust stories should been release in the cinema? right? Ranbir and Bobby will win all the awards for sure. But also Animal was highly promoted everything. Tiger 3 and Sam Bahadur was low key in promotion. Ranbir has been give top notch performances in each of his movie. He takes his work very seriously. I never seen people saying what a horrible performance by Ranbir.

- Bombay Velvet

- Brahmastra

- Besharam

- I heard he was in bad in Jagga Jasoos too 

- TJMM  - he was quite bad in this one too 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

- Bombay Velvet

- Brahmastra

- Besharam