Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

What happened to Sid's close friend whom the media used to call, "Mysterious Woman"?

She’s still around.  They’re still friends.  They didn’t date either.  I think because media didn’t recognize her at first it became a thing.  But yea Gauri (that’s her name) is still around.  She was at his wedding.  

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

What happened to Sid's close friend whom the media used to call, "Mysterious Woman"?

The mysterious woman one time was his in law 😭😭 I think u are talking about Gauri B?

Screenshot_20231207-080100.jpg

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After Deepika Padukone’s PR nightmare post her KWK episode all celebs seem to have become really cautious. 🤣

Edited by Joannna - 5 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He dated Isabelle Leite before Alia though I’m not sure for how long.  She might have meant exes from outside the industry she’s met 🤷🏽‍♀️

Isabelle didn't date Sid. She was in a relationship close to two years with Virat Kohli (which she confirmed), prior to him dating Anushka. She always maintained that Sid was only a good friend. I think it was all PR. 

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Isabelle didn't date Sid. She was in a relationship close to two years with Virat Kohli (which she confirmed), prior to him dating Anushka. She always maintained that Sid was only a good friend. I think it was all PR. 

No, they dated they were spotted at parties,dinner together.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dirdam

No, they dated they were spotted at parties,dinner together.

Meh. Lots of people go to parties and dinner together. She denied and called Sid friend but admitted to her relationship to Virat. They were only spotted like once or twice. 

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Meh. Lots of people go to parties and dinner together. She denied and called Sid friend but admitted to her relationship to Virat. They were only spotted like once or twice. 

Sid hates parties..😂 

tu4bItW2-201403071394167567362069766.jpg (1).jpg

20231207_082439.jpg

20231207_082454~2.jpg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The mysterious woman one time was his in law 😭😭 I think u are talking about Gauri B?

Screenshot_20231207-080100.jpg

Wait, his Bhabi became a mystery woman?  🙄🙄🤦🏽‍♀️.   It’s kind of funny too but it’s not.  I’m guessing they found an older picture online and just made a headline out of it.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sid hates parties..😂 

20231207_082454~2.jpg

Why so much glare ?

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Wait, his Bhabi became a mystery woman?  🙄🙄🤦🏽‍♀️.   It’s kind of funny too but it’s not.  I’m guessing they found an older picture online and just made a headline out of it.  

Media are 🙄😐