Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I just finished watching.  Good episode.  Not as fun as Sid Varun but good still. 

Kiara is so easy going and bubbly.  Vicky is such a likable person.  

KJo asked about the proposal story which Kiara divulged some. He proposed in Rome. She knew he was going to propose but didn’t know which day and how.  His entire family was there.  Her mom had covid so hers couldn’t be there.  His nephew was hiding behind the bushes recording the whole thing.  

They face timed KJo to let him know and his first question was about the ring. He said he’s part Sindhi (his mom is half Advani actually) and he has to know about diamonds.  

Both of them talked about fights between husband and wife.  Kiara said her only rule is don’t go to bed angry.  

My favorite part was when Kiara mentioned how young her parents are and she compared them to kjo.  It was a whole minute of KJo ranting about how she called him old and Vicky just laughing.  

https://x.com/malhotras_ex/status/1732489563652976912?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

awww I have the same rule Kiara 

That’s a very sensible approach 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Who are Sid’s exes? Kiara said she doesn’t mind “them” haha who are they? I know he dated Alia. Who are the others ? 

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting episode, the second half was entertaining, first was just like any other interview. Everyone just wants to be safe after the first episode.

KJO is very interested in Vicky and Kat as a couple but they don't reveal too much.

Interesting thing is that KJO mentioned Sid as very headstrong not just once many times and his ability to sulk😀. Interesting that of all three students he has very different equations with them and calls Sid the most headstrong 😁

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Who are Sid’s exes? Kiara said she doesn’t mind “them” haha who are they? I know he dated Alia. Who are the others ? 

He dated Isabelle Leite before Alia though I’m not sure for how long.  She might have meant exes from outside the industry she’s met 🤷🏽‍♀️

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cts22

Interesting episode, the second half was entertaining, first was just like any other interview. Everyone just wants to be safe after the first episode.

KJO is very interested in Vicky and Kat as a couple but they don't reveal too much.

Interesting thing is that KJO mentioned Sid as very headstrong not just once many times and his ability to sulk😀. Interesting that of all three students he has very different equations with them and calls Sid the most headstrong 😁

He is called headstrong since he hasn't acted like he's Alia's friend after the breakup, which Kjo wants. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

didn’t he dated jacquline? 

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He dated Isabelle Leite before Alia though I’m not sure for how long.  She might have meant exes from outside the industry she’s met 🤷🏽‍♀️

What happened to Sid's close friend whom the media used to call, "Mysterious Woman"?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

didn’t he dated jacquline? 

No.  A Gentleman’s marketing team tried to use some sexual innuendo games during promotions.  And then Alia’s PR tried to push the narrative that he cheated on her with Jackie and that’s why she broke up with him.  Jackie actually addressed it in an interview saying it was really hurtful to get dragged into something that she had nothing to do with.