Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

He might be the tallest Malhotra yet. 

Kiara probably was thinking he’s the baby of the family.  

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

God, what is with this proposal talks, shaadi waadi bleh bluh. Feels like scrolling through a matrimonial site. Baksh do yaar. I'm not watching episodes of shaadi shuda people from now. smiley12

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Love love the episode. It was so good to hear about their dynamics after marriage. Both the couples are so sweet though Sid-kiara a bit more adorable.

Kiara was looking like a dream. She is so gorgeous and beautiful. smiley27She just looks stunning. 

Had no idea vicky Kiara worked together.  Hence they were paired for the show. Need to watch their show.

Rapid fire both played really well. Superb answers. 

Kiara seem so relaxed and having fun. She was so genuine & innocent about karan's age jokes.  It was adorable.

Fun, enjoyable episode. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Love love the episode. It was so good to hear about their dynamics after marriage. Both the couples are so sweet though Sid-kiara a bit more adorable.

Kiara was looking like a dream. She is so gorgeous and beautiful. smiley27She just looks stunning. 

Had no idea vicky Kiara worked together.  Hence they were paired for the show. Need to watch their show.

Rapid fire both played really well. Superb answers. 

Kiara seem so relaxed and having fun. She was so genuine & innocent about karan's age jokes.  It was adorable.

Fun, enjoyable episode. 

they did 2 films Govinda naam mera and lust stories

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Kiara is pretty. From what i have seen, she dances well. She reminds me of Deepika. 

Vicky gives very sorted and mature vibe.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I just finished watching.  Good episode.  Not as fun as Sid Varun but good still. 

Kiara is so easy going and bubbly.  Vicky is such a likable person.  

KJo asked about the proposal story which Kiara divulged some. He proposed in Rome. She knew he was going to propose but didn’t know which day and how.  His entire family was there.  Her mom had covid so hers couldn’t be there.  His nephew was hiding behind the bushes recording the whole thing.  

They face timed KJo to let him know and his first question was about the ring. He said he’s part Sindhi (his mom is half Advani actually) and he has to know about diamonds.  

Both of them talked about fights between husband and wife.  Kiara said her only rule is don’t go to bed angry.  

My favorite part was when Kiara mentioned how young her parents are and she compared them to kjo.  It was a whole minute of KJo ranting about how she called him old and Vicky just laughing.  

https://x.com/malhotras_ex/status/1732489563652976912?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Karan kept interrupting her. I didn't like it. I wanted to hear what she wanted to say. She was not even trying to be mean. But he took it personally. What is this behaviour Karan?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

some Kiara pictures I found on twitterImageImage Image Image

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Karan kept interrupting her. I didn't like it. I wanted to hear what she wanted to say. She was not even trying to be mean. But he took it personally. What is this behaviour Karan?

Karan wants to settle down maybe she made him feel old

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: priya185

Pretty. She reminds me of Deepika lookwise.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

The top one is my favorite.  It’s such a real carefree moment.