Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 days ago

Fans ne bol diya toh ab toh karna hi padega. After all, they know what's best. They are so smart.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nepofan

Kartik kiara fine to do movie together,  if she was uncomfortable then agreed 3rd one with Kartik....at sathya prem time there were breakup rumours with sid now this time it will be divorce rumour by aggressive pr 

We have colleague we don't like, doesn't mean we skip going to work. 

Kartik has a hyper agressive PR, I'll give you that, never saw Kiara's do something like this.

She wasn't comfortable with the dating rumours, not with him.

But IG you are just hell bent on not liking Sid and somehow wishing Sara's ex married another woman, so fingers crossed for you. I hope SidKiara have a healthy marriage where the comments of fans or the toxicity of the industry doesn't affect them

Have a great day😌

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Unki ek PR Shaadi bhi karwa do.

Sid choosing career.. what career? smiley24

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Sid choosing career.. what career? smiley24

I mean he taking good steps in career which is at low par now

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

We have colleague we don't like, doesn't mean we skip going to work. 

Kartik has a hyper agressive PR, I'll give you that, never saw Kiara's do something like this.

She wasn't comfortable with the dating rumours, not with him.

But IG you are just hell bent on not liking Sid and somehow wishing Sara's ex married another woman, so fingers crossed for you. I hope SidKiara have a healthy marriage where the comments of fans or the toxicity of the industry doesn't affect them

Have a great day😌

Thank you ❤️

What I meant is during spkk time there were rifts among both their pr teams...like blaming for taking credit etc..  and there were gossips of sid kiara breakup and kiara had to delete the spkk wedding pic from her insta account. 

After these many issues if they are working it out for the 3rd time then this time too there are chances of many pr articles. And atp sids career is also not I  good condition as he hasn't signed anything.. 

So I said sid too needs to warm up his career along with his wife.. and rest we will see after kartik kiara film release,  I mean pr and other things. May be this time. Everything goes fine. 

I like sid personality calm quiet decent. 

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think there is rift or love between them. It was all PR to hype sid-kiara and spkk simultaneously. Remembering Kabir Singh promotion tactics, I doubt Kiara was uncomfortable with rumours. Kartik and Kiara are two peas in a pod when it comes to marketing.