Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

I saw some tweets and comments and..😂

She posted this years later after unfollow each other.. it means hot,hottiesmiley36

here he was single again but he never replied to her flirt comments

20231207_083717~2.jpg

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Who are Sid’s exes? Kiara said she doesn’t mind “them” haha who are they? I know he dated Alia. Who are the others ? 

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/did-sidharth-malhotra-shruti-haasan-date-short-while-615226

If u believe media he dated everyone..I think he dated only Izabelle before Aloo did her job but not Shruti or Aditi because they were only seen one night in NYC after the Iffa and before debut the rumors are Nicole Meyer and the LA girl of My name is Khan..

Sid likes foreign girls and Izabelle was his type of woman 💯

Edited by Dirdam - 6 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Vicky saste mein nipat Gaya with the proposal. He does talk a lot though😅 (reason why I like him, I guess) and it's always like to sound smart (pretend karta hai ki honest thats up for debate, but given his PR, Ig thoda kuch tips milta hai)

Kiara looks🥵

Their proposal is so sweet, not a fan of the "permission" thing, especially after the Amy-Jake episode in b99 changing mh perspective on that, but it was really adorable (and rich) They should release the video the nephew took though. (Also, smart to not include a cameraman, warna she would get a hint)

What's Chaava about though🤔

I feel Karan tries to drive home the fact that Kiara is an insider, she tries to keep it bay.

Anything that's manifested on that ugly couch, I doubt will happen.

They should have taken one shot per question, yeh kya hai! Isase better paani hi dete.

Karan came out unintentionally 😭 "yeh kitna bhi hot hai"

Abhi I need Dunki ke videocaps of Vicky, if it surpasses Sardhar Udham.

If you are in BW and you didn't expect Bhatakti Jawaani to be a movie (by Ramsay brothers) rehne do😶‍🌫️

The moment when she hears the scores and scoffs and does the hairflip, hoooott!🥵

That fan being disappointed that Vicky didn't win, same girl.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I will watch it tonight. Love Kiara's dress but her make-up is not done properly.. she is a pretty woman, her MUA didn't do a good job.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Kiara Sidharth proposal video is uploaded 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZAp1MCPmCo

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kiara looked stunning in KabirSingh & in LustStories. 

What is it with actresses that they want to lose weight even more? They are already stock thin.smiley13 I don't like her styling here either. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dirdam

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/did-sidharth-malhotra-shruti-haasan-date-short-while-615226

If u believe media he dated everyone..I think he dated only Izabelle before Aloo did her job but not Shruti or Aditi because they were only seen one night in NYC after the Iffa and before debut the rumors are Nicole Meyer and the LA girl of My name is Khan..

Sid likes foreign girls and Izabelle was his type of woman 💯

He might have dated girls outside the industry too.  It’s much easier to keep those discrete than someone from within the industry.  

Sid actually addressed the Aditi rumors saying they just said hello and talked during iifa in Miami and media just went to town.  Shruti rumors were just as ridiculous but I swear they only lasted a week smiley36   

Maroonporsche thumbnail
She is gorgeous