Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Can we please keep Ranbir kid out of this damn discussion?smiley11

Edited by Kaya65 - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

WIll ranbir be proud for his daughter to watch this movie when she grows up? 

Ranbir in a press conference said the film isn’t for people who are easily triggered. I don’t know if that means anything 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Animal was actually better than Kabir Singh in that part . His wife dumps him and his father is about to die.

An he’s got a doppelgänger after him smiley36

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Bekind

I thought Tere naam was a disturbing movie, but atleast it gives out a message at the end. But movies like Kabir singh and Animals becoming blockbusters and making them hero and their acts in the movie getting applause is something we need to be cautious and be concerned. As much I am happy for his success, but how he got this success is not something to be proud of. WIll ranbir be proud for his daughter to watch this movie when she grows up? Ranbir is one of the finest actors in Bollywood and him doing this movie surprises me.

Keep the kid out of the discussion. Dont stoop so low

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: pathaka

Can we not apologise for saying what we feel like and get bullied into forming an opinion that resonates with “the righteous bunch” ? Thanks 

I’m a girl ….I wore pink and went to the theatre all hyped up for this feminist girl power moment that was Barbie and contributed to the billions that it made

I also saw Animal and did not feel threatened by it and liked ranbirs performance, the directors artistic choices in some scenes, the music and saw it as an intense and extreme character film 

Not apologising for it 

Bye

Nobody bullied me pataka and I am not bullying anyone either

I also liked Ranbir's performance.

I just did not like the chuckle I heard while Booby Deol s character proceeds to rip one of his wife s cloth and slap another

The problem is not dark films but I don't think we are at the stage where many people are willing to watch movies just as movies.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am almost in a mind to dig out the posts of these people sitting on their high horses.....and looking down on others......how they have enjoyed some misogynist and patriarchal movies.....

I have never made a patriarchal/misogynistic comment ever. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: -raVen-

Why though ? Take a fictional film as a work of Fiction. 

Ranvijay is like a Patrick Bateman or Taxi Driver's de Niro for desis.

That's the problem Many don't take fiction as fiction. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sorry ....but I will celebrate my favorite's success.....don't care about the movie......If I get attacked by a delusional bunch......they can be my guest....

I love Ranbir BI, I just am not liking the way this movie os being taken by larger section of audience who think Ranvijay Singh Balbir is something to be idealized

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I just did not like the chuckle I heard while Booby Deol s character proceeds to rip one of his wife s cloth and slap another

But that’s not BWF. Thats just one weirdo who laughed in your cinema. That’s not us 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But that’s not BWF. Thats just one weirdo who laughed in your cinema. That’s not us 

There were many actually. I did not say that was you guys.

I have already mentioned I don't think anybody here is supporting violence against woman

My point was that there are several such weirdos outside. With the rise of this movie's collection, I think there number is rising too. I just don't want to validate them in any way