Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

What makes Vanga a particularly worse person than most of Bollywood? He is an edge lord and is capitalizing on misogyny. Sure. But Ranbir has worked with multiple directors accused of sexual assault, like Santoshi, Hirani, and Luv Ranjan. His previous biggest hit was him whitewashing a terrorist. And Ranbir is not quite the only one. It will be a very long list if we start listing problematic people in Bollywood, including actual criminals and films that are problematic, whether for glamorizing criminals or being very misogynistic. 

I think everyone hates his guts and political incorrectness .

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Also, not to drag the other thread's TM here, given they are hibernated, but their personal politics somehow simultaneously involve being a TERF and happily voting for a party whose entire agenda is curbing women's rights. So, it was all a bit rich coming from them in the first place. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What makes Vanga a particularly worse person than most of Bollywood? He is an edge lord and is capitalizing on misogyny. Sure. But Ranbir has worked with multiple directors accused of sexual assault, like Santoshi, Hirani, and Luv Ranjan. His previous biggest hit was him whitewashing a terrorist. And Ranbir is not quite the only one. It will be a very long list if we start listing problematic people in Bollywood, including actual criminals and films that are problematic, whether for glamorizing criminals or being very misogynistic. 

Im gonna make a comparison topic of Vanga and Vivek Agnihotri smiley36 Who'd you rather your fav works with smiley36

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Im gonna make a comparison topic of Vanga and Vivek Agnihotri smiley36 Who'd you rather your fav works with smiley36

I would suggest adding Vikas Bahl. But half of Bollywood has already worked with him at this point, so what can I say  

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Also, not to drag the other thread's TM here, given they are hibernated, but their personal politics somehow simultaneously involve being a TERF and happily voting for a party whose entire agenda is curbing women's rights. So, it was all a bit rich coming from them in the first place. 

Not just that. I remember that TM fighting with me a year or two ago because I called Henry Kissinger a war criminal. Well….the old fcuker finally croaked a couple days ago. And the whole world is now calling him a war criminal. Guess who was right all along?! Me!

Literally nobody should be taking that TM’s opinions on women seriously. 

Also, let’s not forget that TM selectively sluuuut shames female actresses and had no problem calling a fellow SRK fan a terrorist sympathizer over a difference of opinion right before her last hibernation.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I would suggest adding Vikas Bahl. But half of Bollywood has already worked with him at this point, so what can I say  

Vikas Bahl for all his issues doesnt go chasing controversy 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am almost in a mind to dig out the posts of these people sitting on their high horses.....and looking down on others......how they have enjoyed some misogynist and patriarchal movies.....

🍿

images (1) (2).jpeg

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Not just that. I remember that TM fighting with me a year or two ago because I called Henry Kissinger a war criminal. Well….the old fcuker finally croaked a couple days ago. And the whole world is now calling him a war criminal. Guess who was right all along?! Me!

Literally nobody should be taking that TM’s opinions on women seriously. 

Also, let’s not forget that TM selectively sluuuut shames female actresses and had no problem calling a fellow SRK fan a terrorist sympathizer over a difference of opinion right before her last hibernation.

Of course they would defend Henry Kissinger. Starting to think it's some meta level trolling we normies are too stupid to get smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I thought Tere naam was a disturbing movie, but atleast it gives out a message at the end. But movies like Kabir singh and Animals becoming blockbusters and making them hero and their acts in the movie getting applause is something we need to be cautious and be concerned. As much I am happy for his success, but how he got this success is not something to be proud of. WIll ranbir be proud for his daughter to watch this movie when she grows up? Ranbir is one of the finest actors in Bollywood and him doing this movie surprises me.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

I thought Tere naam was a disturbing movie, but atleast it gives out a message at the end. But movies like Kabir singh and Animals becoming blockbusters and making them hero and their acts in the movie getting applause is something we need to be cautious and be concerned. As much I am happy for his success, but how he got this success is not something to be proud of. WIll ranbir be proud for his daughter to watch this movie when she grows up? Ranbir is one of the finest actors in Bollywood and him doing this movie surprises me.

Animal was actually better than Kabir Singh in that part . His wife dumps him and his father is about to die.