Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

So it’s trying to be shown that Ruhi hates AK and Swarna is supporting her. Even today Bade papa cut the call after Ruhi came in. 

I feel like they’re trying to show that Bade papa still wishes AK was back but in fear of Swarna-Ruhi, he gives up. 

She could have tried contacting him and talk to him regularly like the way she did during Kausali time in those 6 years. She kept him informed she is safe and has a son back then 

Why didn’t she do the same this 22 years and inform she has a daughter. Even now she could have text or voice mail him or leave voice note saying she’s on deathbed and please take care of her daughter Abhira

for more information on where to find her daughter- they could contact Mr Kipling in the resort they went last time 

Idk 🤷‍♀️ or else why would they only show him havin affection for Abhira and sensing something is wrong today? 

I bet once truth is out it will be 

Bade papa - Abhira VS Swarna - Ruhi 

like he will support Abhira while Swarna support Ruhi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

The great Manish Goenka is afraid of Swarna and Ruhi. smiley39 Why would Akshara inform him anything when they made it clear they don't want anything to do with her? Heck they could not even bother to find her even after knowing about Abhimanyu and Abhir's demise. There's no excuse to what Manish has done. He's the worst of the lot. And he better stay away from Abhira and handle the mess he raised for 22 yrs.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Goenkas

Swarna is not related to Akshu (swarna is not kartik 's mother) but For fk sake, Manish goenka is Kartik 's father and Akshara is his biological grandchild and his favourite when Akshu & Aru were young.

And cases where  parents are not alive, and grandparents raise the children, they become almost as close as real parents.

Manish goenka raised Akshara , as his own daughter! Which father will abandon his daughter when the woman is pregnant, also has a 6 year old son, doesn't have a single rupee, and her husband just died 3-4 months back. And even if they didn't have basic empathy then, what about after coming to know she lost her son and fiancee, and is now alone pregnant in her last trimester and grieving. Even then these useless moron Goenkas didn't come to take Akshara just because Roohi choohi will get angry .

I hope they come to know the truth, and cry tears of blood .

Team Goenkas

5 th generation story will be Akshu's granddaughter vs Arohi's grand daughter. We should thank Kartik goenka for giving so much story for upcoming lineage. I wonder what would have happened if he has not married sirat , and there would have been No Aru or roohi. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

5 th generation story will be Akshu's granddaughter vs Arohi's grand daughter. We should thank Kartik goenka for giving so much story for upcoming lineage. I wonder what would have happened if he has not married sirat , and there would have been No Aru or roohi. 

The blame goes to this fraudy hag had she not manipulated KaiRat to marry then non of this nonsense would’ve happened! This filthy lineage would never have continued!

Sirat (and Maudi) are truly responsible for the downfall of this show!

IMG_1875.jpeg

Team Goenkas

Originally posted by: Criticiser

The blame goes to this fraudy hag had she not manipulated KaiRat to marry then non of this nonsense would’ve happened! This filthy lineage would never have continued!

Sirat (and Maudi) are truly responsible for the downfall of this show!

IMG_1875.jpeg

Exactly 😂

Though Sirat is nice but not others 

Shinning_AD thumbnail

He faints at the moment AK died smiley36 but didn’t even hear her out on the call

Idk what the writers are trying to show

DaisyDiva thumbnail

When and how do Goenka's find out that Abhimanyu and Abhir have died. I have been reading the written updates so may have missed that part. 

Did they not have any reaction? What about Ruhi?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Idhar 4th Gen ke laale pade hai. 5th toh duur ki baat hai smiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaisyDiva

When and how do Goenka's find out that Abhimanyu and Abhir have died. I have been reading the written updates so may have missed that part. 

Did they not have any reaction? What about Ruhi?

Nobody knows if they know about it

Goenka just mentioned they cut ties with Birlas