Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

So it’s trying to be shown that Ruhi hates AK and Swarna is supporting her. Even today Bade papa cut the call after Ruhi came in. 

I feel like they’re trying to show that Bade papa still wishes AK was back but in fear of Swarna-Ruhi, he gives up. 

She could have tried contacting him and talk to him regularly like the way she did during Kausali time in those 6 years. She kept him informed she is safe and has a son back then 

Why didn’t she do the same this 22 years and inform she has a daughter. Even now she could have text or voice mail him or leave voice note saying she’s on deathbed and please take care of her daughter Abhira

for more information on where to find her daughter- they could contact Mr Kipling in the resort they went last time 

Idk 🤷‍♀️ or else why would they only show him havin affection for Abhira and sensing something is wrong today? 

I bet once truth is out it will be 

Bade papa - Abhira VS Swarna - Ruhi 

like he will support Abhira while Swarna support Ruhi 

Puri g fam palton k paltenge ek time they can handle only one daughter ek kp pakdo dusri bkp choro. Ab abhira ko pakdenge ruhi ko chorenge.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Isn't Manish the same father who had a strained relationship with his son after remarrying? He was oblivious to Keerti being abused, Karthik's resentment, he differentiated between Arohi and Akshara (weather right or wrong) based on how he treated Naira and compared Seerat to her, and of course now that's he's living with survivors guilt of sorts for surpassing living most of his kids and grandkids, he is failing to be critical of Ruhi when needed just because he's been critical of wrong things with his kids and grandkids earlier...? 

edited to add; 

this is just my take and I'm sure the writers aren't even thinking of the consistency in how they are writing characters smiley36; but I think Swarna vowing to be so harsh with Akshara kind of goes to her operating in extremes? Now I didn't watch a whole lot of the show but as much as she was open to Naira, she pushed her out of her home for not sharing about her son's addiction whom she had given up herself or something, and then she was always skeptical of Naira in a way she was not as much of Seerat probably because she related to the comparison of second wife Seerat had to endure just as she endured with Karthik's attitude towards her? and probably because of that she had more bias towards Arohi? especially since Akshara's decisions weren't questioned as much as Arohi's? and that's kind of translated in her relationship with supporting Ruhi's resentment with Akshara rather than inquiring about Abhir or Abhira at any point?

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 4 months ago