Alia not happy at the Animal Movie Launch?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Is it that she did not liked the movie? And she felt the movie will be a disaster? Did she fell asleep while watching it? Ranbir was with his mom, Alia was with his sister and later with her mom. There are few romantic scenes with Rashmika, but i don't think she is jealous as she said such things does not bother her. And she did hugged rashmika.

What do you think?

Alia Hugging Rashmika

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0R4u7DSZbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=NTYzOWQzNmJjMA==

Not Happy?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0SWvyOv7Dm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=NTYzOWQzNmJjMA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0RekYLSo0x/

There was another one in the car, which i cannot find.

Edited by Bekind - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I think that she has been accused so many times it is funny 

even for tjmm she was accused of not letting Ranbir Shraddha interview together 

Alia said she liked shamshera which makes me think she likes all Ranbir's films

Bekind thumbnail

Links added in the first post.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I think that she has been accused so many times it is funny 

even for tjmm she was accused of not letting Ranbir Shraddha interview together 

Alia said she liked shamshera which makes me think she likes all Ranbir's films

At first I didn't believed that Alia stopped ranbir from promoting the movie with Shraddha but now I do believe them. Alia was never fond of Shraddha. I do believe Ranbir and Shraddha makes an amazing onscreen couple. I wish they did promoted together, that was a big movie for him. I don't think he was dating Shraddha.

Bekind thumbnail

Pressing lips together is either angry, disapproval or frustration. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Links added in the first post.

Ok thnx! Maybe she had to hide the tequila bottles last night. Because Ranbir had already started the animal success party. As much as I try to refrain from bashing him. One of his fans make it difficult. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ok thnx! Maybe she had to hide the tequila bottles last night. Because Ranbir had already started the animal success party. As much as I try to refrain from bashing him. One of his fans make it difficult. 

lol I think the movie is overhyped.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Yeah, let's see how it fairs! The advance booking is strong. But it can also take a nose dive if the audience does not like it. 

I mean I would much rather watch an intelligent historical drama over women's abuse. But that is just my personal choice not enforcing it on anyone. 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want to see spoilers. I am curious to know if Vanga wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is she avoiding walking with Neetu? In one of the videos, she is leading with Shaheen & Soni...and Ranbir - Neetu walking behind, not even clearly in the frame. 

It's a bit weird that Ranbir is not in the front. smiley3