Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Khushi’s surgeries are done much better. I’m surprised how Janhvi’s was botched I mean the girl literally looks like plastic. Perhaps she needed more work as well? With Khushi like we all know she got stuff done but it looks more “real” 

Also just because she’s dark let’s not give her a free pass, Suhana got work done too especially nowadays when she twerks her bum out like Malaika. 

Wait till you see Kajol's daughter.smiley36 That girl is practically plastic from head to toe.smiley26

Suhanna and Khushi may have done surgeries, but at least they look believable to me.

Edited by diasingh2 - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Wait till you see Kajol's daughter.smiley36 That girl is practically plastic from head to toe.smiley26

Suhanna and Khushi may have done surgeries, but at least they look believable to me.

I can't wait for Nysa to debut! She is dusky and looks unique. If we root for Suhana, I will root for Nysa too then. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serida

Suhana looks like another version of esha deol

Practically twins 

Esha Deol Reveals The 1st Poster Of Cakewalk!

Suhana Khan stuns in a shimmery dress at her dad Shah Rukh Khan's 58th  birthday bash | Filmfare.com

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I can't wait for Nysa to debut! She is dusky and looks unique. If we root for Suhana, I will root for Nysa too then. 

She looks "unique" for sure.smiley36

Kajol on claims that her daughter Nysa underwent plastic surgery to enhance her beauty: 'She applies a face mask thrice a week' | Hindi Movie News - Bollywood - Times of India

Kajol Daughter Nysa Devgn trolled for sudden transformation fans ask botox or surgery mom reveal beauty secret | Kajol की लाडली अचानक हो गईं इतनी सुंदर, खूबसूरती पर हुईं ट्रोल! अब मां

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Really? How?? #genuine question 

From what I have seen, kids struggle to understand/speak even their mother tongue unless parents put a very consistent and conscious efforts into it. 

I think it’s a generational thing - i.e. it depends on which generation the person falls in in the immigration line. If you are third or fourth generation it’s unlikely you will be fluent in speaking or sometimes even understanding whatever your mother tongue is (unless you have parents that really make a concentrated effort to ensure you know it).

Suhana not being able to speak Hindi is seriously confusing. I don’t get how a girl born and raised in India, whose parents are fluent Hindi speakers and use it on a daily basis for work (and I’m sure they likely use it for social interactions as well considering they live in India) does not know Hindi. Spending five+ years in England doesn’t suddenly make you forget your first language. 

In all honesty I get the impression that there is a perception in higher class South-Asia that speaking anything but English means you belong to the lower class. In line with this I feel that the ‘star kids’ speaking choppy Hindi or Hinglish are attempting to project a ‘we’re upper class’ image’. Which is stupid (especially considering none of them speak English with native proficiency) but there you go.

Edited by BlueWaters20 - 5 months ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar , she is not at all good looking, atleast jhanvi is ok ok .........