Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

There's no article. I have an inside source. I might still be proven wrong, but checking this forum bigger threads have been created for other rumors - such as Ananya faking USC admission, or Tiger's VFX fake abs. 

If Ananya and Shanaya don't know Hindi, would Suhana really be an above average Hindi speaker? Let's be realistic. She's the only one of the Archies who has not spoken any Hindi off the cuff. 

Well I believe you that you heard it from someone. I understand that you meant in terms of proper Hindi diction. Will wait and see how she talks in Hindi.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

20 pages before her movie releases I declare her a star based on this evidence anyone who’s bothered by that should go drink cold water plz. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Suhana will be big. Everyone wants to see the big star now's kid. SRK is huge rn, but as an older man he can't appeal to kids in a way Suhana can. But that can only last so long if she cannot break free of her dad's image. 

This must be the same everyone that loves Alia na?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Not sure about others, but I actually do find similarities between Sridevi and Khushi.,,,smiley20 (looks-vise)

Thanks for sharing the photo from the original Tamil version of Sri´s film.

And contrary to what others are saying, I see absolutely no resemblance between Sri and Jhanvi.

Jhanvi looks FAKE from head to toe.smiley30

Khushi’s surgeries are done much better. I’m surprised how Janhvi’s was botched I mean the girl literally looks like plastic. Perhaps she needed more work as well? With Khushi like we all know she got stuff done but it looks more “real” 

Also just because she’s dark let’s not give her a free pass, Suhana got work done too especially nowadays when she twerks her bum out like Malaika. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

20 pages before her movie releases I declare her a star based on this evidence anyone who’s bothered by that should go drink cold water plz. 

A star? Shes a super star yaar. She’s about to destroy Alia Bhatt and also the previous gen actors like Rani, Kajol, Kareena etc. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This must be the same everyone that loves Alia na?

Yeah actually. Urban public, that's Alia's biggest fanbase. It's good for Alia if Suhana isn't good. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Yeah actually. Urban public, that's Alia's biggest fanbase. It's good for Alia if Suhana isn't good. 

Don’t worry Suhana is onlyyy 23 she has a good 4-5 years left to be shoved down everyone’s throat. By then Alia will be where Deepika is now and on her way out. I say we tell all young actresses to just stop working and make way for Maha Princess Khanzaadi Suhana

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Suhana, please be good 

Edited by NoraSM - 5 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

My god they are everywhere; every post about her on social media has so many comments (that look similar) and are showering her with praises smiley37seriously this is trolling at this point, she’s already coming across as insecure. Whose idea was this? It’s going to make things worse for her. 

but Aliaa bhatt is PR very strong. If someone criticize her, all bots attack that personsmiley23

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi is not confident and maybe with time she will be use to it. Where as Suhana is confident and maybe she learned that confidence from Srk. Khushi got many surgeries or fillers/botox and she is only in her 20s. Sorry to say but she has no resemblance or Sridevi. Maybe Jhanvi has some. When khushi is up at the stage for interviews she looks so confused and nervous. Suhana looks confident. She just needs to work on her voice.