Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

but Aliaa bhatt is PR very strong. If someone criticize her, all bots attack that personsmiley23

Does that happen here ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Bekind

Khushi is not confident and maybe with time she will be use to it. Where as Suhana is confident and maybe she learned that confidence from Srk. Khushi got many surgeries or fillers/botox and she is only in her 20s. Sorry to say but she has no resemblance or Sridevi. Maybe Jhanvi has some. When khushi is up at the stage for interviews she looks so confused and nervous. Suhana looks confident. She just needs to work on her voice.

She needs to work on her entire existence 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Does that happen here ?

In the form of some members, yes. There’s also an SRK-Alia-Ranbir fan alliance, almost as if they have meetings on how to conduct themselves 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly, I wouldn’t blame her if she is using PR bots in an attempt to counteract all the hate she gets. Personally I feel that if she is hellbent on being an actress she needs to get herself off social media to at least give herself a chance at maintaining a healthy mindset.

She is the daughter of one of the biggest (if not thee biggest) Muslim Bollywood stars who is a regular target of far right Hindutva extremism. On top of that she is a dark skinned girl in an industry that caters to a region (South-Asia) that revers light skin. And whilst I think she’s a pretty enough girl, she is not conventionally attractive by the regional standard. 

Add to this the legitimate criticism she is getting for riding on the coattails of her father at the expense of struggling actors, without connections, who are likely far more talented and qualified for a lead role in such a high profile film.  And the fact that, thus far, she hasn’t come across particularly well in interviews - and you have a recipe for disaster for her mental health and self-esteem.

I honestly don’t get why she chose to enter the acting profession. Her father is minted, the world is her oyster, she could have done absolutely anything and she chooses a profession that is (1) likely to put her through the griller for her looks, connections, and persona, and (2) that she is highly likely to fail in. It’s very rare for a star kid to have genuine acting chops and build a long term successful career.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Does that happen here ?

not sure but it’s crazy on instagram.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BlueWaters20

L

She is the daughter of one of the biggest (if not thee biggest) Muslim Bollywood stars who is a regular target of far right Hindutva extremism. On top of that she is a dark skinned girl in an industry that caters to a region (South-Asia) that revers light skin. And whilst I think she’s a pretty enough girl, she is not conventionally attractive by the regional standard. 

WTF seriously? Bollywood has lots of Muslim actors and majority of them have lived very privileged and lavish lives. If SRK feels targeted then there must be a reason for that na? Can’t be a random victim everytime so why make it all about religion? What about other Khans who have committed crimes and are scott free? Please…. don’t turn this bratty little girls dream and her fanatic tactics into some kind of made up religion war. It’s she’s that “at risk” then she should go to Hollywood na? Why stay somewhere if you’re targeted? Her dad has all the money in the world na ? She could go anywhere really?

Also, y’all need to get over her dark skin. People don’t have to like her just because she’s dark. We have and have had MANY talented artists who are dark, so let’s put away the skin colour card please.  

The girl is awful looking, a horrible actress and an extremely insecure person given her bots and plastic surgery work 

BlueWaters20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

WTF seriously? Bollywood has lots of Muslim actors and majority of them have lived very privileged and lavish lives. If SRK feels targeted then there must be a reason for that na? Can’t be a random victim everytime so why make it all about religion? What about other Khans who have committed crimes and are scott free? Please…. don’t turn this bratty little girls dream and her fanatic tactics into some kind of made up religion war. It’s she’s that “at risk” then she should go to Hollywood na? Why stay somewhere if you’re targeted? Her dad has all the money in the world na ? She could go anywhere really?

Also, y’all need to get over her dark skin. People don’t have to like her just because she’s dark. We have and have had MANY talented artists who are dark, so let’s put away the skin colour card please.  

The girl is awful looking, a horrible actress and an extremely insecure person given her bots and plastic surgery work 

You can swear and get worked up all you want. I said what I said and stand by it, because them be the facts. And who the hell said people should like her for her dark skin? Are you mental as well as deluded?

Edited by BlueWaters20 - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

You can get swear and get worked up all you want. I said what I said and stand by it, because them be the facts. And who the hell said people should like her for her dark skin? Are you mental as well as deluded?

No I think you have zone covered. smiley1

BlueWaters20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No I think you have zone covered. smiley1

Says the person who can’t even string together a coherent sentence…

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Says the person who can’t even string together a coherent sentence…

Ewwwwww, please sit down. I am not here to fix my typos or discuss grammar. That’s what you do when you don’t have a comeback na smiley36now that your race/religion and skin color cards have flopped, you have to start somewhere smiley37