Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

My god they are everywhere; every post about her on social media has so many comments (that look similar) and are showering her with praises smiley37seriously this is trolling at this point, she’s already coming across as insecure. Whose idea was this? It’s going to make things worse for her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If people are unnecessarily criticising her already especially for her looks, she can put some pr effort like this. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

My god they are everywhere; every post about her on social media has so many comments (that look similar) and are showering her with praises smiley37seriously this is trolling at this point, she’s already coming across as insecure. Whose idea was this? It’s going to make things worse for her. 

Shah Rukh Khan has a huge fandom of female fans. While mostly male fandoms dgaf - Bhoi's launches are all....ehhhhhhh, many female fans have stuck to Suhana but are making her case worse because she doesn't have anything to show for the amount of hype. Also RCE PR is going all out with the bot comments (even on reddit bwood fashion subs) that are making things worse. 

Honestly she's kind of stuck. Rajendra Kumar also had a lot of female fans so they stuck to his son Kumar Gaurav but he fizzled out real quick because he had no talent. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Their multiplying like bunnies 

1 to 2 to 4 to 8 smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

People are unnecessarily trolling her even before the full film releases. Someone said Khushi is better looking and a better dancer than Suhana

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Suhana Khan has multiplied herself into several bots? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

People are unnecessarily trolling her even before the full film releases. Someone said Khushi is better looking and a better dancer than Suhana

She’s the one who purchased a bots package and unleashed it onto the world 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Those who dislike SRK, have field days in putting down Suhana.

Those who like SRK often also like his kids and may act protective towards Suhana... I don't believe in pr-bots for Suhana, but I can imagine that fans repeat the wording...

I think Suhana has to learn to ignore the negativity coming through social media, to reject it, to not get touched by it.

Personally, I just wait to watch her in The Archies...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Those who dislike SRK, have field days in putting down Suhana.

Those who like SRK often also like his kids and may act protective towards Suhana... I don't believe in pr-bots for Suhana, but I can imagine that fans repeat the wording...

I think Suhana has to learn to ignore the negativity coming through social media, to reject it, to not get touched by it.

Personally, I just wait to watch her in The Archies...

So you think all that “appreciation” she’s getting is real? Even before the release of the film smiley37 Seriously? Like really?

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

That's just an opinion though. People say the same of that other girl, Dot too, that she's better looking and a better dancer. Also Kushi has similarities to her mother from the Sadma days, it is true she will fit the classic depiction of Indian beauty more than Suhana. I do find Suhana beautiful though (moreso than her brother) but its true that her facial features are not anywhere near Indian standards. Westerners/NRIs usually like her looks. 

No one is dancing properly in those ghastly European dances. They got put into a square dancing crash course but they all look like they are prancing around like deer.