SPOILERS thread 4: BTS and upcoming arcs

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

friends, as not everyone wants to be spoiled, please share any clips of upcoming arcs, BTS that you come across in social media or youtube here in this thread. feel free to discuss those clips here. lets try keep DT as spoiler free as possible for those who would prefer to be surprised. :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

She even didn't enquired what happens in doctor chamber or doctor even didn't bother to say that her son isn't opening up to him rather he proposing her, she accepting delightedly. smiley29

What shit they shows and people praises such shitty story and say unique storysmiley29

They left all the logical thinking behind and u are expecting so much sensibility??smiley36

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Will going to a different place wash away all the memories?? They are always embedded in the heart and Viaan had a strong influence on Aarav.Viaan gave Aarav the feeling what a father figure looks like.So,even if they would have moved to a different place the memories of Viaan wouldn't have washed away.And I also don't find any sense how could a marraige can wipe off Viaan's memories??Katha is constantly hiding things from Raghav sbd Aarav about Viaan.Why?? Bcoz she is scared that if Aarav and Viaan meet then Aarav might explode.Is there any guarantee that both won't meet in future and Aarav won't explode seeing him??The more one bottles up the anger more it kills from inside and that's what is happening with Aarav.A confrontation is very much needed...the child needs to vent out very badly.Brushing everything under the carpet...keeping it hidden won't serve anything better.

Can u tell me for 8 long years why didn't Aarav or Katha need a man in their life for their stability?? And now suddenly both need a man to lead their life!!When Aarav was suffering from cancer ....she struggled cured her son without taking the crutches of a man in her life.

Agreed that Katha-Raghav marraige is a deal but even it is a deal there should be honesty in it.Katha is practically cheating him.Why?? Does she fear that if Raghav comes to know the truth he might break the marraige and her son's wish of having a dad will be shattered?? She will loose the chance of having a father figure for her child....is that the way she is thinking??But honestly, if I think practically looking at Aarav and Katha's mentality....I will always want Katha to get married with Raghav. Today Viaan said "aakhir woh ma hai ...aapney bete ke aagey kuch nahi dikhta"..it should be like that but there should also be that space where a mother should also value her partner.Sadly,she never valued Viaan as a partner .Could Katha move away from.Viaan so easily if he was Aarav's biological father or was married to him?? 

@Bold Agreed Memories can never be wiped. But, they can stop affecting you overtime. You and I know this as a viewer that Viaan and Aarav confrontation is essential for healing but, from Katha's perspective, Aarav has not given me a single signal that making him meet with Viaan is a good idea. Precap confirms it. What I have seen is that Aarav getting insane and out of control on hearing Viaan's name and remembering him. So, still pinning for Viaan when you child is suicidal and can inflict self harm, I don't think it is a good idea to letting him meet Viaan. There is no point in discussing it. In a few days, this aspect will be explored so I won't be writing any futher although, I have plenty to write regarding it. 

@Red When did Katha expressed this fear? I don't remember it. Well, as per IF article, she will reveal about her past to Raghav so, this will be fixed. This is a glaring loophole in storyline why does Raghav has no idea about their past  We are so busy in Katha and Viaan that Raghav is always neglected.

@Blue Can I assume that in current situation, it is possible for Katha to move away from Viaan? I don't like to do what ifs because they simply don't have answers at certain points. What if Viaan was anupam kher and 50 years old man and offered her ONS. Would Katha have forgiven him and married him? This will completely change the story. So, if the current situation makes the action viable then, it is viable. There is no point in doing what ifs in my opinion. Fact is that Aarav was neither biological son of Viaan nor Viaan was married to Katha for a long time.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They left all the logical thinking behind and u are expecting so much sensibility??smiley36

I don't find but then they comes and chant it's an unique story and we want only ship, only shipper audience failed to understand as if audience need to do PhD on Katha the brain wrecks illogical motherhoodsmiley36so mera question toh banti hai nah smiley15

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

A patient opens up to psychiatrist in closed room and that makes mentally unstable person feel good. If he didn't vent out to doctor, then why psychiatrist is introduced? My question remains same. 

Yes, it was needed but should be in a normal way as psychiatrist was introduced and we had to watch him for more than 30 long episode for what? 

Agreed the aggressiveness which is shown should have toned down bcoz after all he is being treated by a psychiatrist but may be it was to show Viaan how much Aarav is affected and ultimately Viaan has to deal with it and heal him.Aarav might have vented out infront of the doctor which is not shown but when the person of his trauma arrives one might react like that. 

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tenochtitlan

@Bold Agreed Memories can never be wiped. But, they can stop affecting you overtime. You and I know this as a viewer that Viaan and Aarav confrontation is essential for healing but, from Katha's perspective, Aarav has not given me a single signal that making him meet with Viaan is a good idea. Precap confirms it. What I have seen is that Aarav getting insane and out of control on hearing Viaan's name and remembering him. So, still pinning for Viaan when you child is suicidal and can inflict self harm, I don't think it is a good idea to letting him meet Viaan. There is no point in discussing it. In a few days, this aspect will be explored so I won't be writing any futher although, I have plenty to write regarding it. 

@Red When did Katha expressed this fear? I don't remember it. Well, as per IF article, she will reveal about her past to Raghav so, this will be fixed. This is a glaring loophole in storyline why does Raghav has no idea about their past  We are so busy in Katha and Viaan that Raghav is always neglected.

@Blue Can I assume that in current situation, it is possible for Katha to move away from Viaan? I don't like to do what ifs because they simply don't have answers at certain points. What if Viaan was anupam kher and 50 years old man and offered her ONS. Would Katha have forgiven him and married him? This will completely change the story. So, if the current situation makes the action viable then, it is viable. There is no point in doing what ifs in my opinion. Fact is that Aarav was neither biological son of Viaan nor Viaan was married to Katha for a long time.

I'm not answering your first part as u don't want to stretch it..

Red part-No Katha didn't express her fear but I'm trying to find a logical reason as to why she is hiding the truth from Raghav??The only reason I get is that she fears of loosing the chance that his son will get a father figure/comforter if truth about her past is revealed .

Blue part-She is absolutely ready to move away from Viaan and is taking every possible measures to achieve that.smiley36The way Katha is behaving after ONS revelation...kya pata she would have agreed to marry Anupam Kher alsosmiley37Waise I didn't get that line of yours....do u mean that Viaan was forgiven by Katha bcoz he was handsome and young??smiley24

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do you think a tragedy happened with them. Viaan went to jail, Kailash died, Kavita fled, Gunshot, Violence, Marriage broke, Aarav became mental. Should anyone be indifferent in face of such tragedy? A fear, a change isn't viable?

We didn't see Katha's response to tragedy before. Last time tragedy happened, it was Adi's death and Aarav's cancer detection. In both cases, Aarav was the binding force for her. This time that bind was gone with Aarav losing his mind. 

Yes, Viaan is a partner he should have been involved but, he was in jail this whole time so, it was not possible for Viaan to include in this. Don't know how Viaan didn't get bail. Fact is that at the end of the day Raghav was the one who normalized Aarav don't know how he did, its realistic or not it doesn't matter but, he did. Honestly, If Viaan was not in jail everything would have been fixed but, he was in jail and helpless. Now that he is out, he is fixing everything.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed the aggressiveness which is shown should have toned down bcoz after all he is being treated by a psychiatrist but may be it was to show Viaan how much Aarav is affected and ultimately Viaan has to deal with it and heal him.Aarav might have vented out infront of the doctor which is not shown but when the person of his trauma arrives one might react like that. 

If Viaan had to witness such reaction why did not they place him in front of him just after his waking up instead of sending him to jail for no reason and bringing a brainless psychiatrist in the equation? They wasted 30 episode on psychiatrist, now back to square one with more complications. smiley29 

We can't even get Katha Viaan centric last 5 episode even. smiley7 260 episode aired with rushed ending. smiley29

If a writer can't write, they should not even try. 

People blame ITV but go and watch Ektas nonsense, she brings back dead person in a dead logic that people don't bash her left right center instead love her more smiley36Her every show internationally popular too, KA fans should tone down their proudy behavior with bizarre story. 

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 5 months ago
Tenochtitlan thumbnail

I'm not answering your first part as u don't want to stretch it..

Red part-No Katha didn't express her fear but I'm trying to find a logical reason as to why she is hiding the truth from Raghav??The only reason I get is that she fears of loosing the chance that his son will get a father figure/comforter if truth about her past is revealed .

Blue part-She is absolutely ready to move away from Viaan and is taking every possible measures to achieve that.smiley36The way Katha is behaving after ONS revelation...kya pata she would have agreed to marry Anupam Kher alsosmiley37Waise I didn't get that line of yours....do u mean that Viaan was forgiven by Katha bcoz he was handsome and young??smiley24

I said forgiven and married. She might have forgiven him but, not marry him or it would have been premise of a crime patrol series smiley37. Audience would have never bought his redemption if he was like that.

Honestly, nothing can be said about such  story as it didn't happen. Point is that what if's have no answer as they completely change the story and there is no point in wasting energy to generate new stories. If current situation makes an action viable, it is viable.

divine_16 thumbnail

So,Katha in yellow dress was a part of Diwali celebration not any haldi function.

https://youtu.be/eZcAMksap7Q?si=8qT_f8KRAyNklhnC