Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

but war 2 can be made without being in the spyverse as stand alone. The TM made this topic because she wasn’t talking on this but on Salmans choices and comparing with gardar 2 etc. which had nothing todo with Tiger 3 . Had she be taking on the spyverse which is related and constructively no issues. It’s like me coming into your hrithik thread or any stars thread and start discussing hrithiks choices and then comparing war 1 to pathan or the Kapoor lad or shahid or anyone else then the topic 

Has something occurred ? 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My heart is breaking for Sallu Bhaijaan 💔 

im sorry to say he would be the last one heartbroken he makes loads money just like Srk when his career was tanking. Yet srk fans stuck by hrithik fans still sticking by but I guess someone in our group must have said something because Havana came to say something to that matter. Personally leaving fan wars aside I’m very happy with the movie I can say this proudly since the last time was 2017. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

im sorry to say he would be the last one heartbroken he makes loads money just like Srk when his career was tanking. Yet srk fans stuck by hrithik fans still sticking by but I guess someone in our group must have said something because Havana came to say something to that matter. Personally leaving fan wars aside I’m very happy with the movie I can say this proudly since the last time was 2017. 

Of course your group didn’t spare a single thread. However, that’s not the point. I truly feel bad. 

Is the spy verse fatigue setting in? 

Of course your group didn’t spare a single thread. However, that’s not the point. I truly feel bad. 

well till the movie is in the theaters and we don’t know the overall collections I will hold off on the pity party. I’m sure that when srk next is out regardless it does well or not there will be payback by some.  I know that I never entered the review threads because I don’t want to spoil the groups mood. I can’t control others though lol 😂 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Has something occurred ? 

only that sunny paaji is a small star 🤐sunny deol dahi kilo ka haath meinhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GpizwisxHfk

Since sunny paaji as made his return he should lead the spy verse and trash the all the characters his Daho kilo ka haath is more powerful then the khans. I remember is scene in darr trashing srk. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

well till the movie is in the theaters and we don’t know the overall collections I will hold off on the pity party. I’m sure that when srk next is out regardless it does well or not there will be payback by some.  I know that I never entered the review threads because I don’t want to spoil the groups mood. I can’t control others though lol 😂 

They can payback or laugh react as much as they want. I’ll just continue to laugh harder because the level of satisfaction I’ve received over some meltdowns will last me a lifetime. 🤣

They can payback or laugh react as much as they want. I’ll just continue to laugh harder because the level of satisfaction I’ve received over some meltdowns will last me a lifetime. 🤣

lol 😂 who had a meltdown?  Anyways I’m excited whenever it happens to see Tiger vs Pathan. That’s when the online battle will Begin. In case you haven’t seen the movie you should at some point just to see srk entry. I saw Pathan only to see Salman’s entry and was pleased at the audience cheering. I personally in general would like to know your review regardless what u think on Salman or Katrina. Deepika was a headache in the movie yet I tolerated her lol. The person that I enjoyed was John in the movie 🍿 reminded me on dhoom 1. My eyes were on John only other than that naturally Salman’s Tiger entry !! 

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Tiger 3 made more than Pushpa, isliye frustration mein thread bana di smiley36

wow 🤩 interesting