Should spy verse be made after Tiger 3 underperformance? - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Underperformance or not....I don't like the idea of a full fledged movie with megastars like SRK, Salman and Hritik....cameo tak theek hai...

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Was Dhoom ruined ? Granted they never made Dhoom 4 but Dhoom 3 was ATBB. What was ruined exactly ? 

as I said the movie made money but was terrible and many have said that in hindsight and that was my point. Though personally I only liked dhoom 1 did not care on dhoom 2. I liked kaho na pyar hai with hrithik and Preity the other Krish series were ok. The songs were  dull but Rakesh roshsn might still make krissh 4 who are we to decide. 

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Underperformance or not....I don't like the idea of a full fledged movie with megastars like SRK, Salman and Hritik....cameo tak theek hai...

as said I might be the only one but I would like to see Tiger vs Pathan because I’m looking through a neutrals point. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously speaking, Salman’s trilogy is complete . They can keep on making War 2 , Pathaan 2 and don’t really need him . Cast some young actor as his son. 

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

War 2 dekhna 

Spy Universe ka sabse bada movie hoga wo 

Sab movies ek jaisa collections nahi karta, universe build karne mein time lagta hai 

makhi we didn’t start this controversy nor nothing ur hrithik fan made this topic. We don’t have any issues with hrithik. I even have good  bonding with this group on Twitter etc. actually I don’t care on who likes who but when u come into a review thread and talk on things that unrelated to the topic it’s irritating esp when u haven’t even seen the movie.

The review thread is to either post ur review and discuss the movie only. It’s ok to talk on box office collections or post on that but to talk on big boss or Salman’s personal things is no point?unless u genuinely someone who likes him and giving constructive criticism then ok . Yet instead u trying to spoil a topic by discussing things unrelated and then expect others to ignore, it won’t happen. 

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

but war 2 can be made without being in the spyverse as stand alone. The TM made this topic because she wasn’t talking on this but on Salmans choices and comparing with gardar 2 etc. which had nothing todo with Tiger 3 . Had she be taking on the spyverse which is related and constructively no issues. It’s like me coming into your hrithik thread or any stars thread and start discussing hrithiks choices and then comparing war 1 to pathan or the Kapoor lad or shahid or anyone else then the topic 

You make my eyes get filled with tears, now whether the tears are of grief or due to extreme laughter, that is a choice I would let you make smiley37

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Of course your group didn’t spare a single thread. However, that’s not the point. I truly feel bad. 

Imagine bhai fans lecturing on shaanti, amaan, peace, review thread mei reviews, good movies do not need money, wagera wagera, we are really post covid era, now I completely believe that pandemic changed everyone

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

You make my eyes get filled with tears, now whether the tears are of grief or due to extreme laughter, that is a choice I would let you make smiley37

Thanks I hear kiarra is in war 2 🤩 I like her and would be excited seeing her crush people. I don’t know what alia will do I can’t picture her in action 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks I hear kiarra is in war 2 🤩 I like her and would be excited seeing her crush people. I don’t know what alia will do I can’t picture her in action 

Hrithik alone shall be enough smiley42

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just hope Tiger vs Pathaan does not happen. 

maha boringsmiley36