Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Imagine bhai fans lecturing on shaanti, amaan, peace, review thread mei reviews, good movies do not need money, wagera wagera, we are really post covid era, now I completely believe that pandemic changed everyone

Life is all an illusion. In fact, we do not exist. Who am I? What proof do you have that I’m real? Who are you? Who are we? What is life? 🧐

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Imagine bhai fans lecturing on shaanti, amaan, peace, review thread mei reviews, good movies do not need money, wagera wagera, we are really post covid era, now I completely believe that pandemic changed everyone

not to jump in but with me it as. Earlier I was all about numbers I still am but only that my star breaks his records and in case he breaks others or as a high grosser then yes I’m Happy but I’m more happy when I enjoy the movie  and it gets the number makes me truly happy 😃. My own star isn’t that business minded or competitive. Plus, he makes money none which he is giving me unless he signs me as a PR agent which I think he should.  Id be sure he don’t sign with some idiot directors or writers. Also the writers have to keep a balance between his swag image and appeal to the neutrals. People tell me I’m good at selling and got over 100 people in my own desi American group to see this movie in the theaters. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I just hope Tiger vs Pathaan does not happen. 

maha boringsmiley36

and I hope it does 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳I would enjoy the trends whose whose paap 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Hrithik alone shall be enough smiley42

lol but I’m excited on kiarra she’s the only actress I like to see besides my sal kat jodi onscreen. Though alia I like too but her in action I’m not sure 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

as I said the movie made money but was terrible and many have said that in hindsight and that was my point. Though personally I only liked dhoom 1 did not care on dhoom 2. I liked kaho na pyar hai with hrithik and Preity the other Krish series were ok. The songs were  dull but Rakesh roshsn might still make krissh 4 who are we to decide. 

What about spy verse ? 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What about spy verse ? 

I said I want to see Tiger vs Pathan. I was super excited as a neutral person. I don’t care on the wars these groups have they can be toxic. I too want peace like the movies theme. I just want to be entertained paisa vashool. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That recent Marvel movie made 1 million yesterday on 1st Wednesday 

2007 Wala Spiderman 3  made more  on their 1st Wednesday smiley37

my Barbie beat them all and oppheimer also did well and these two movies released together 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🍿🍿🍿🍿🥳🍿🥳🍿🍿🍿🍿🥳🍿🍿🍿🥳

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

main toh War 2 k liye hyped up hoon smiley14

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

my Barbie beat them all and oppheimer also did well and these two movies released together 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🍿🍿🍿🍿🥳🍿🥳🍿🍿🍿🍿🥳🍿🍿🍿🥳

Should Salman do such films ? 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Dhoom 3 was so bad that YRF never thought of Dhoom 4, it made money, yes Aamir was there but i do not think anyone liked the movie at all

exactly we both agree