Tiger 3 is not even a hit, seems like spy universe might be at risk
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tiger 3 is not even a hit, seems like spy universe might be at risk
For me, the problem is not the numbers. I think the content itself needs to be elevated for the Spy Universe. Pathaan was a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE movie. No one is going to remember it in a few years. War was the WORST with that plastic surgey angle from the 1970 movies.
I am not going to lie, ofcourse see SRK-Salman-Hrithik makes me thirsty, but the storyline needs to be elevated to DESERVE them coming together. It can't be stupid, and so far IT HAS.
Storyline wise, the entire Tiger series is WAY above the other spy movies.
it’s a hit based on the articles I read and posted. Yet it should have done betterOriginally posted by: MiVida_Messi
Tiger 3 is not even a hit, seems like spy universe might be at risk
they need to be really sure what they doing with the khans on their next movieOriginally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
Okay fair enough. I get your point on MCU not being a fair comparison here. Makes sense to me
And I totally agree with your last para. They need to be cautious about their universe. I think the 500cr club is the new saturation point for a few years now. I really don't see a movie crossing 600-700 cr limit even with HR, SRK, Salman, Kat, Deepika in it unless they have a really solid story and script to back it up. So it becomes a matter of how much money are they going to throw into the movies budget which would be sustainable - they need to invest in better writers and directors
The only thing I find exciting would be the versus thing. Tiger stays rogue and wants to stay out of the system. While Pathaan is clearly working within the realm of the government by heading the jockr unit. Thoda idelogical clash hona chahiye with some real stakes to actually get the audience really invested. Kitni baar desh ko bachayenge?
it’s a hit based on the articles I read and posted. Yet it should have done better

Tu 🏏🏏🏏🏏🙃🙃🙃🙃
Make whatever you want but keep Pathaan's character out of it
https://youtu.be/DHz6kJOdf90?si=msYAHiVB9kqowfXJ
Okay, so people kept calling it a spy movie so I watched but it wasn't a spy movie it is an anti-war movie 1971 India - Pakistan war happened...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gTWGnf0LsM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaCLmZK8HKE Took an all time opening in 2003 when it released...
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
2