Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Unbelievable! For me, there is no going back from when he shouted at Neeti that he loved Pari more than her. There can never be a point of return for this character. First, I have never nor will I ever ship Neeti with Rajiv, who has committed bigamy.smiley2 smiley36 However, it is just salt on the wound. These two people and that family has ruined an INNOCENT girl's life, Neeti. Love is selflessness so it is well established that Rajiv did whatever he did for his selfish needs, perhaps lust. 

But for the writers to have him say "I love Pari more than you, so what" and EXPECT THE AUDIENCE TO SHED ONE TEAR FOR HIM is indicative that they must all be smoking crack. They are not right in the head.You can't convince me that he has NOT been cruel and withholding affection, in addition to the bigamy, then now turn around and present this character as ever missing or loving Neeti.

It is time for the EMANCIPATION OF NEETI. It is that simple. If the writers continue to have Neeti have no pride and no dignity and somehow go back to that man it will be a disgusting message to all women watching this show.

We are literally seeing a degradation of at least 2 women, both Pari and Neeti, and it is time for something to change.

I cannot accept that the prize is this man. Surely, there is a coming twist to this medieval storyline

In addition, I have to add that the other family members are truly beyond the pale with no redeeming qualities. To see Chandrika and Pami CELEBRATE and ship PariRaj is egregious. It is my hope that they are portraying these two as wretches so Neeti will be able to take revenge on them too. It is so frustrating to me that Rajiv's REAL mother, whom I do detest, does not stand up and have a final say; instead Pami speaks as if Rajiv is her son. Well Pami, you had a son and you blew it; oh, well so does Gurwindersmiley37nevermind, apparently, they are all raising criminals in this family.

The point is why does Pami speak on Rajiv's behalf and not his actual mother? No, Pami, neither Neeti nor Pari are your daughter in law. Your son is not married. Get to the back of the line and STFU

i have stopped expecting a good message from this show. Only thing which can make me watch this show is, strong neeti, which is inconsistent