How much time does it takes a person to understand something?

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I mean

Really

How much time does it take a person to understand that if a person is not liking you,

if a person is planning to plotting to kill you,

if a person has planned to harm your mother,

if a person can't stand you in his/her house??

aur to aur

jo log keh rhe h

ki neeti ne keh dia hota to pari chali jati 

I mean have you even counted those numerous times when neeti has asked pari to leave the place??

I mean tell me how much time it takes if literally neeti is doing everything to eradicate pari?

Sab jante huye bhi

just because sanju ne keh dia 

to pari ne maan lia??

Kya dimag mein bheja nahi hai ya smjh aati nahi hai 

ya phir jo rajeev kehta hai vahi samajh aati hai??

how much doormat behaviour will be shown?

If neeti does not want to see pari

aur neeti ghar chor k chali gyi hai

to pari aakhir hai hi kaun???jo rajeev k sth chali gyi usko manane?

i mean who is even pari?jo do log ke rishte ko mend kr sakti hai??

kya itna basic dimag aur etiquettes bhi nahi diye gaye kya college topper ko??

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly! If neeti has the guts to leave that fraud, what's taking Pari so long to leave that house? Bas bahane pe bahane deti rehti hai. Pari has no problem in being a doormat wife and extend her full support to bigamy. So they expect Neeti also to accept sanju's cheating and then live happily ever after! 

Neeti has warned both Sanju and Pari to stay away from each other several times and yet these two leave no chance to flirt around and crack lame jokes and be all smiles with each other. 

And Sanju! The less said the better. My blood boils when I see this man or hear him talking. 

I just can't believe this crapfest justifying cheating and bigamy is being aired on national tv and people are actually enjoying it. (High trps and all) 

I just hope neeti sticks to her decision and doesn't give in to their manipulation and go back to the zoo ever again! 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Exactly! If neeti has the guts to leave that fraud, what's taking Pari so long to leave that house? Bas bahane pe bahane deti rehti hai. Pari has no problem in being a doormat wife and extend her full support to bigamy. So they expect Neeti also to accept sanju's cheating and then live happily ever after! 

Neeti has warned both Sanju and Pari to stay away from each other several times and yet these two leave no chance to flirt around and crack lame jokes and be all smiles with each other. 

And Sanju! The less said the better. My blood boils when I see this man or hear him talking. 

I just can't believe this crapfest justifying cheating and bigamy is being aired on national tv and people are actually enjoying it. (High trps and all) 

I just hope neeti sticks to her decision and doesn't give in to their manipulation and go back to the zoo ever again! 

she has said that now she doesn't love sanju n wants revenge from him. I hope she sticks to that. Her hatred for sanju should be permanent. Seriously aaj dil ko bohot thand mili neeti ke dialogues sunke. I know makers won't make her positive, but her crimes n planning plotting should be to ruin sanju, not to get him back for love

Edited by Jazzkapur - 5 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

she has said that now she doesn't love sanju n wants revenge from him. I hope she sticks to that. Her hatred for sanju should be permanent. Seriously aaj dil ko bohot thand mili neeti ke dialogues sunke. I know makers won't make her positive, but her crimes n planning plotting should be to ruin sanju, not to get him back for love

Same here.smiley36 Felt so good to see sanju's face drop when neeti said about divorce. 

Hope sanju the fraud gets dragged to jail soon!

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Same here.smiley36 Felt so good to see sanju's face drop when neeti said about divorce. 

Hope sanju the fraud gets dragged to jail soon!

that scene was so satisfying n sad at the same time. I was happy while i was literally crying seeing those flashbacks of rajneeti marriage. How neeti was so happy during her wedding she kept thinking for a very long time that her marriage is perfect. She didn't know that perfect marriage was so ugly that she would be forced to break it. I felt neeti's pain. In silsila, mauli also felt same when her supposed perfect marriage was turned so ugly that she had to break it. I know silsila story n characters r very different from parineeti but this feeling is similar in mauli n neeti. N all those were behaving so normally in the morning n asked neeti to move on while smiling then they got shocked after hearing divorce i mean like seriously? Why were they so shocked? After yesterday, how can they expect neeti to move on with sanju? They should've expected this divorce. Actually pari has set the bar of doormat so high that they expected neeti to match that level. But that is the difference between neeti n pari. When sanju told pari that he loves only neeti, pari didn't think about divorce from that time to now but when sanju told neeti that he loves pari, neeti announced divorce the very next morning. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

that scene was so satisfying n sad at the same time. I was happy while i was literally crying seeing those flashbacks of rajneeti marriage. How neeti was so happy during her wedding she kept thinking for a very long time that her marriage is perfect. She didn't know that perfect marriage was so ugly that she would be forced to break it. I felt neeti's pain. In silsila, mauli also felt same when her supposed perfect marriage was turned so ugly that she had to break it. I know silsila story n characters r very different from parineeti but this feeling is similar in mauli n neeti. N all those were behaving so normally in the morning n asked neeti to move on while smiling then they got shocked after hearing divorce i mean like seriously? Why were they so shocked? After yesterday, how can they expect neeti to move on with sanju? They should've expected this divorce. Actually pari has set the bar of doormat so high that they expected neeti to match that level. But that is the difference between neeti n pari. When sanju told pari that he loves only neeti, pari didn't think about divorce from that time to now but when sanju told neeti that he loves pari, neeti announced divorce the very next morning. 

It broke my heart too when those flashbacks appeared. Neeti looked so happy, she was such a positive soul. Sanju made so many promises to her to keep her happy and love her and only her for the rest of his life. All of that ended today. smiley28

And yes, I agree about silsila. Before these good for nothing makers decided to turn the best character of the show negative, Neeti's character used to be very similar to Mauli's. Yet their feelings remain the same despite the change in neeti's character.

Shame on these bajwas for expecting neeti to behave normally the next morning when sanju broke her heart into pieces last night by admitting his 'pure lub' for mahaan pari. Sanju expects neeti to worship him after he just told her that he loves another woman. I mean yeh log kaunse duniya se hai?

I just wish these makers do us neeti fans a favour by not making neeti go back to that fraud and bring a new man in her life. Aur aisa kar nahi sakte toh neeti ko maar hi daale. Kam se kam iss maha qutiyapa se neeti fans bhi mukt ho jayenge aur pariraj ki mahan adhuri lub story jhelna nahi parega

Sorry for the long essay guys but I really needed to vent! smiley26

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Koi mujhe itne batade what was Problem ki Jarr Pari's reaction when Neeti asked for divorce and Sanju/Rajeev getting angry on Neeti when she addressed Pari as his wife?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Koi mujhe itne batade what was Problem ki Jarr Pari's reaction when Neeti asked for divorce and Sanju/Rajeev getting angry on Neeti when she addressed Pari as his wife?

pari was shocked as hell 😂

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

pari was shocked as hell 😂

Usko shocked ya rona ke siva aur kuch aata hai??? 

(Besides romancing and seducing Sanju/Rajeev ofcourse)

Problem ki jaar hai woh but acting aise karti hai ki usse zadda innocent koi hai hi nahi! smiley11

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Usko shocked ya rona ke siva aur kuch aata hai??? 

(Besides romancing and seducing Sanju/Rajeev ofcourse)

Problem ki jaar hai woh but acting aise karti hai ki usse zadda innocent koi hai hi nahi! smiley11

aur b batati hu. When sanju was asking where is neeti n whole family was saying sanju cares for neeti so much, sanju n whole family was smiling, pari was also smiling. Btw how can they say that sanju cares about neeti after his love confession for pari?