Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

aur b batati hu. When sanju was asking where is neeti n whole family was saying sanju cares for neeti so much, sanju n whole family was smiling, pari was also smiling. Btw how can they say that sanju cares about neeti after his love confession for pari?

Sab Pagal ho chuke hai.

Neeti better run away from these mad people. 

They making a big joke of love and "care"

Yeh care care nahi yeh koi naya rishta ho jiska naam hi care hosmiley36

Kya purra serial issi tarah pyar aur care ke words ko uchal uchal ke chalayenge? smiley37

All are drunk.

It's Pari effect. Pehle wohi pagal thi, usne apna virus dediya sabko. 

Ghatiya soch aur ghatiya tarike se zindagi jeene ka rasta. smiley11

It's making me hate Pari more.

Edited by sumz_d - 6 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Sab Pagal ho chuke hai.

Neeti better run away from these mad people. 

They making a big joke of love and "care"

Yeh care care nahi yeh koi naya rishta ho jiska naam hi care hosmiley36

Kya purra serial issi tarah pyar aur care ke words ko uchal uchal ke chalayenge? smiley37

All are drunk.

It's Pari effect. Pehle wohi pagal thi, usne apna virus dediya sabko. 

Ghatiya soch aur ghatiya tarike se zindagi jeene ka rasta. smiley11

It's making me hate Pari more.

neeti will leave this house i saw a BTS actually its Gurinder n rajiv's virus. Start unhone kiya but baki family ko pari ne diya

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Exactly! If neeti has the guts to leave that fraud, what's taking Pari so long to leave that house? Bas bahane pe bahane deti rehti hai. Pari has no problem in being a doormat wife and extend her full support to bigamy. So they expect Neeti also to accept sanju's cheating and then live happily ever after! 

Neeti has warned both Sanju and Pari to stay away from each other several times and yet these two leave no chance to flirt around and crack lame jokes and be all smiles with each other. 

And Sanju! The less said the better. My blood boils when I see this man or hear him talking. 

I just can't believe this crapfest justifying cheating and bigamy is being aired on national tv and people are actually enjoying it. (High trps and all) 

I just hope neeti sticks to her decision and doesn't give in to their manipulation and go back to the zoo ever again! 

Omg. I made the mistake of watching this crapfest today. Usually,  I avoid this channel like the plague since Junooniyat has been cancelledsmiley35 But my blood pressure actually went up seeing Rajiv Yell at Neeti

smiley35. This guy is literally the WORST CHARACTER, who.is a criminal. He has the nerve to say anything and with such conviction, as if HE is the wronged party. It's unreal. Donthese writers honestly think we will forget about the bigamy and how these people ruined Neeti's life and start rooting for Pari Raj? This is bonkers. I literally am hate watching

kiransgirl thumbnail

that scene was so satisfying n sad at the same time. I was happy while i was literally crying seeing those flashbacks of rajneeti marriage. How neeti was so happy during her wedding she kept thinking for a very long time that her marriage is perfect. She didn't know that perfect marriage was so ugly that she would be forced to break it. I felt neeti's pain. In silsila, mauli also felt same when her supposed perfect marriage was turned so ugly that she had to break it. I know silsila story n characters r very different from parineeti but this feeling is similar in mauli n neeti. N all those were behaving so normally in the morning n asked neeti to move on while smiling then they got shocked after hearing divorce i mean like seriously? Why were they so shocked? After yesterday, how can they expect neeti to move on with sanju? They should've expected this divorce. Actually pari has set the bar of doormat so high that they expected neeti to match that level. But that is the difference between neeti n pari. When sanju told pari that he loves only neeti, pari didn't think about divorce from that time to now but when sanju told neeti that he loves pari, neeti announced divorce the very next morning. 

I loved Mauli. She got treated so badly. Inthink the writers may have changed the script and even gave her closure because she became such a fan favorite.  Perhaps   she was not as well known as the other actress and perhaps writers thought viewers won't care. But, she quickly became a character with rooting value. She also had pride. She didn't hold onto to kunal.

As for Neeti, they have ruined her character but I was so happy to see her leave.  But how will they continue with the storyline. PadiRaj is dull and need Neeti for masala.. I don't think they will.keep her away for longsmiley35I would love to see her move on and start a new life

Edited by kiransgirl - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I loved Mauli. She got treated so badly. Inthink the writers may have changed the script and even gave her closure because she became such a fan favorite.  Perhaps   she was not as well known as the other actress and perhaps writers thought viewers won't care. But, she quickly became a character with rooting value. She also had pride. She didn't hold onto to kunal.

As for Neeti, they have ruined her character but I was so happy to see her leave.  But how will they continue with the storyline. PadiRaj is dull and need Neeti for masala.. I don't think they will.keep her away for longsmiley35I would love to see her move on and start a new life

I seriously don't mind if they go ahead with Neeti's story and show her life ahead. 

PadiDaj can live sadly ever aftersmiley11

You know situation aisa hai ki they won't be able to forgive themselves after they did to Neeti. Unki zameer unko chain se jeene nahi degismiley26

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I seriously don't mind if they go ahead with Neeti's story and show her life ahead. 

PadiDaj can live sadly ever aftersmiley11

You know situation aisa hai ki they won't be able to forgive themselves after they did to Neeti. Unki zameer unko chain se jeene nahi degismiley26

no no no. They don't know what they did to neeti. Unke hisab se unhone neeti ke sath achha kia but neeti ne hi unki kadar ni ki. Now rajiv will completely move on from neeti but he will blame neeti for it. He will never ever admit that he did wrong to neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Omg. I made the mistake of watching this crapfest today. Usually,  I avoid this channel like the plague since Junooniyat has been cancelledsmiley35 But my blood pressure actually went up seeing Rajiv Yell at Neeti

smiley35. This guy is literally the WORST CHARACTER, who.is a criminal. He has the nerve to say anything and with such conviction, as if HE is the wronged party. It's unreal. Donthese writers honestly think we will forget about the bigamy and how these people ruined Neeti's life and start rooting for Pari Raj? This is bonkers. I literally am hate watching

Ye kaise aankhein phaad ke neeti se baat kar raha tha with overconfidence. There was no guilt in his face. He was busy counting the number of mistakes neeti has made but he seems to have forgotten about his own list of crimes. Can't believe a character like him has been made the lead of the show. 

And right after Neeti left, the way Nyaya ki Murti Taiji was gushing like a fangirl infront of chandrika how pariraj are destined to be together, how one day sanju the fraud will fall in love with pari the goddess smiley42Awww! Cho chweeet! 

On a serious note, I wonder how people can ship this man with any woman at all. Let alone pariraj or rajneeti. All he deserves is jail! 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 6 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Ye kaise aankhein phaad ke neeti se baat kar raha tha with overconfidence. There was no guilt in his face. He was busy counting the number of mistakes neeti has made but he seems to have forgotten about his own list of crimes. Can't believe a character like him has been made the lead of the show. 

And right after Neeti left, the way Nyaya ki Murti Taiji was gushing like a fangirl infront of chandrika how pariraj are destined to be together, how one day sanju the fraud will fall in love with pari the goddess smiley42Awww! Cho chweeet! 

On a serious note, I wonder how people can ship this man with any woman at all. Let alone pariraj or rajneeti. All he deserves is jail! 

n after neeti left, he is crying a river like neeti the insensitive girl has broken his true lover heart into pieces. He is having fever also. he was blabbing neeti's name repeatedly when pari was blabbing rajiv repeatedly. He called pari, neeti. When pari made him drink kaada, he says "kitna bekar kaada hai, neeti" lol! N taiji Chandrika r shipping him with pari. I think they know that pari, the doormat doesn't deserve better than rajiv

n after neeti left, he is crying a river like neeti the insensitive girl has broken his true lover heart into pieces. He is having fever also. he was blabbing neeti's name repeatedly when pari was blabbing rajiv repeatedly. He called pari, neeti. When pari made him drink kaada, he says "kitna bekar kaada hai, neeti" lol! N taiji Chandrika r shipping him with pari. I think they know that pari, the doormat doesn't deserve better than rajiv

True that. smiley36Pari is so mahaan and yet they are unable to find any other suitable guy for pari other than that fraud. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 6 months ago
kiransgirl thumbnail

Unbelievable! For me, there is no going back from when he shouted at Neeti that he loved Pari more than her. There can never be a point of return for this character. First, I have never nor will I ever ship Neeti with Rajiv, who has committed bigamy.smiley2 smiley36 However, it is just salt on the wound. These two people and that family has ruined an INNOCENT girl's life, Neeti. Love is selflessness so it is well established that Rajiv did whatever he did for his selfish needs, perhaps lust. 

But for the writers to have him say "I love Pari more than you, so what" and EXPECT THE AUDIENCE TO SHED ONE TEAR FOR HIM is indicative that they must all be smoking crack. They are not right in the head.You can't convince me that he has NOT been cruel and withholding affection, in addition to the bigamy, then now turn around and present this character as ever missing or loving Neeti.

It is time for the EMANCIPATION OF NEETI. It is that simple. If the writers continue to have Neeti have no pride and no dignity and somehow go back to that man it will be a disgusting message to all women watching this show.

We are literally seeing a degradation of at least 2 women, both Pari and Neeti, and it is time for something to change.

I cannot accept that the prize is this man. Surely, there is a coming twist to this medieval storyline

In addition, I have to add that the other family members are truly beyond the pale with no redeeming qualities. To see Chandrika and Pami CELEBRATE and ship PariRaj is egregious. It is my hope that they are portraying these two as wretches so Neeti will be able to take revenge on them too. It is so frustrating to me that Rajiv's REAL mother, whom I do detest, does not stand up and have a final say; instead Pami speaks as if Rajiv is her son. Well Pami, you had a son and you blew it; oh, well so does Gurwindersmiley37nevermind, apparently, they are all raising criminals in this family.

The point is why does Pami speak on Rajiv's behalf and not his actual mother? No, Pami, neither Neeti nor Pari are your daughter in law. Your son is not married. Get to the back of the line and STFU

Edited by kiransgirl - 6 months ago