It's time to WAKE UP Neeti!

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Dear Neeti please for the Love of the Divine please wake up! 

Now that Sanju/Rajeev has openly announced Pari as his wife please wake up and leave. Don't believe them what they are saying. Don't believe anyone not even Sanju/Rajeev. All are liars who just you around so that they feel less guilty. 

ITS A SIN TO BELIEVE BAWJAS OR PARI WORDS. All are bloody creepy and Covert Narcissistic personality. They can never see their own fault or karma. They just you to be around and all their life they will make you feel you are UNWANTED and they are doing a FAVOUR by keeping you around. 

Please Neeti ho sake toh iss purre khandan ko sue kardo court main. Inko aisa sabak sikhao ki inko chain ki neend tak na aaye zindagi bhar.  

Seriously aisa shitty parivaar, husband and so called BFF deserve hell. No wonder why she wants to kill Pari. Pari is no less infact she is a bloody master mind who pushed your buttons brought out the worst in you so that nobody sympathizes with you.  

Please just go away from the house and Sanju's life for good otherwise they will keep on torturing you for the rest of your life by openly living with Pari and making you feel unwanted. Yeh Pari, Sanju and family sab yahi chahte hai. 

Since it is 2023 and on the verge of 2024 please do the right and leave their life. Rather prepare to sue them all or just let Karma do its job. Believe in the almighty, Bhagwan ke ghar der hai andher nahi. 

Dear Makers now I am really curious to see what direction you choose to show from here onwards. Let's see if you guys go the stone age way or way forward. 

Rahi baat audience ki toh mujhe koi zadda umeed nahi hai. Majority only know black and white on face value they have no idea on analyzing characters and their words&actions. So can't say... but makers please open such naive and blind people's eyes. Let them see how manipulative and evil Pari's character is. Let them realise what a shitty family and how evil this Sanju/Rajeev is. Please makers it's a request to show each and every character a mirror. 

It will be a good lesson for all.

Please 🙏🏻 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Now that Sanju/Rajeev has openly announced Pari as his wife please wake up and leave. Don't believe them what they are saying. Don't believe anyone not even Sanju/Rajeev. All are liars who just you around so that they feel less guilty. 

ITS A SIN TO BELIEVE BAWJAS OR PARI WORDS. All are bloody creepy and Covert Narcissistic personality. They can never see their own fault or karma. They just you to be around and all their life they will make you feel you are UNWANTED and they are doing a FAVOUR by keeping you around. 

Please Neeti ho sake toh iss purre khandan ko sue kardo court main. Inko aisa sabak sikhao ki inko chain ki neend tak na aaye zindagi bhar.  

Seriously aisa shitty parivaar, husband and so called BFF deserve hell. No wonder why she wants to kill Pari. Pari is no less infact she is a bloody master mind who pushed your buttons brought out the worst in you so that nobody sympathizes with you. She is a bloody MONSTER. 

Please just go away from the house and Sanju's life for good otherwise they will keep on torturing you for the rest of your life by openly living with Pari and making you feel unwanted. Yeh Pari, Sanju and family sab yahi chahte hai. 

Since it is 2023 and on the verge of 2024 please do the right and leave their life. Rather prepare to sue them all or just let Karma do its job. Believe in the almighty, Bhagwan ke ghar der hai andher nahi. 

Dear Makers now I am really curious to see what direction you choose to show from here onwards. Let's see if you guys go the stone age way or way forward. 

Rahi baat audience ki toh mujhe koi zadda umeed nahi hai. Majority only know black and white on face value they have no idea on analyzing characters and their words&actions. So can't say... but makers please open such naive and blind people's eyes. Let them see how manipulative and evil Pari's character is. Let them realise what a shitty family and how evil this Sanju/Rajeev is. Please makers it's a request to show each and every character a mirror. 

Please 🙏🏻 

as much as i want ur each n every word to come true, i know that makers won't do that. They r anti-neeti n pro-pari. They r worse than silsila makers they tried to justify kunal nandadi but atleast they didn't turn mauli negative

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The thing is in real life no one would even think of pari as a good person. The writers want to make the audience sympathetic to Pari but her actions and bechara behaviour is fooling no one except for some pariraj fans who want them together. If it was any other situation i would have been like let them stay together and neeti should move on but considering how manipulative both have been towards neeti i dont want the easy way out and i wajt neeti to torture them but not do stupid thimgs like trying to murder but actually manipulate them back and ruin their so called romance.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Seriously aisa shitty parivaar, husband and so called BFF deserve hell. No wonder why she wants to kill Pari. Pari is no less infact she is a bloody master mind who pushed your buttons brought out the worst in you so that nobody sympathizes with you. She is a bloody MONSTER. 

Please 🙏🏻 

Couldn't agree more! 

It's disgusting to see that fraud not having any feeling of guilt at all. The overconfidence in his face when he was declaring pari as his wife infront of everyone and giving neeti a dirty look as if she is the one that cheated on him. Such a narcissist! 

@Bold- This is so true. Majority only want to believe the crappy ideas that the makers are trying to sell. They fail to understand that the world is not so black and white. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 5 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Couldn't agree more! 

It's disgusting to see that fraud not having any feeling of guilt at all. The overconfidence in his face when he was declaring pari as his wife infront of everyone and giving neeti a dirty look as if she is the one that cheated on him. Such a narcissist! 

@Bold- This is so true. Majority only want to believe the crappy ideas that the makers are trying to sell. They fail to understand that the world is not so black and white. 

so true, now i really want neeti to cheat him

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is all very deflating and I feel abused just following this show. I don't watch it but see updates on this board and read updates. All the updates I see is the same. Neeti chasing after Sanju, trying to kill Pari and Pari acting innocent.  It's just this is the storyline and by revealing the big secrets, the writers just wanted to get it out in the open. They want Neeti as the villain and by keeping the truth from her, she got sympathy.  Now, it's very difficult to root for the character.  For her to keep running after Sanju, not blaming him for anything and basically continue this crap, she is also not a character to root for. If she were to pick the pieces up and start over her life, she would be worth rooting for. At this point,  Sanju is very clear: she is not his wife and he love Pari. The writers are simply demeaning Neeti and her fans. It's basically a big FU to anyone who rooted for the character. 

I had really hoped the storyline would take a different turn when shecasked for a divorce and left. But, the twist is she is doing to win Sanjusmiley35Back. Who can root for someone who is so clear about wanting another woman. He has literally said to HER FACE that he loves Pari more and SHE is his wife. We have not seen Sanju be loving or take the responsibility of a husband towards Neeti for a really long time.

The thing that angers me the most is the ritual abuse and lack of dignity for a woman being portrayed this way. In fact, both women

I don't understand why, at least, there is not anger that the writers have turned  this character into a hero and to see him hurl insults and glares at Neeti, with no shame, is sickening. There are girls watching this. Some religions support  bigamy. It breaks my heart thinking there may be girls thinking this is normal and his behavior is acceptable 

Who is the writer and producer of such a show. Why is there no backlash at this medieval regressive crap. Neeti's fans are angry at her portrayal but why aren't Pari fans angry about her portrayal? Why do they accept Rajiv as a hero. There needs to be a new male lead. This character will never be a hero but the biggest villain of them all. To see all the women in that family gang up on Neeti and scold her for not wanting a bigamous marriage is outrageous. What's the message? Take abuse. Even if he stole your property, love him and champion him. If he marries your best friend without your knowledge, never blame him but throw yourself at him. 

Are there no other men in India? Wow

I am at a loss for words

It's 2023. I am a traditional, devout  Hindu woman, happily settled but I am also a professor. I believe in equality for men and women. I cannot accept this in 2023. You should not either. Tv shows influence people.  Would you want your daughters accepting this? 

Edited by kiransgirl - 5 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I am at a loss for words

It's 2023. I am a traditional, devout  Hindu woman, happily settled but I am also a professor. I believe in equality for men and women. I cannot accept this in 2023. You should not either. Tv shows influence people.  Would you want your daughters accepting this? 

You are pretty much right...these types of shows constitutes a big percentage in every household..

Children/people who are underage --if they watch it...it's feeding nonsense in their minds

Here people talks about how this show is fictional and keep supporting the characters not giving two hoots about the morality.(aur palat kr ye gyaan milta hai ki itv hai ,fictional hai,aisa nahi hota real life m)

But aren't these things very common

when insecurities crops up in between best friends ..even in any relation insecurity can crop up

this all happens in real life.But,itv dramatizes it.

I don't want my future daughter  to not even know that itv exists in this world.

the negativity these types of shows promote is enough to make someone's blood boil

I have left this drama..But if i comment then i watch snippets of that episode and then comment.

This drama is disgusting.

Even colors major shows are disgusting.Atleast they should not give negative thoughts to spoil a friendship/sisterhood.

at this moment itv is not fictional..it is toxic for a viewer.

World is gaining a momentum..and itv is moving backwards(regressively).

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

This is all very deflating and I feel abused just following this show. I don't watch it but see updates on this board and read updates. All the updates I see is the same. Neeti chasing after Sanju, trying to kill Pari and Pari acting innocent.  It's just this is the storyline and by revealing the big secrets, the writers just wanted to get it out in the open. They want Neeti as the villain and by keeping the truth from her, she got sympathy.  Now, it's very difficult to root for the character.  For her to keep running after Sanju, not blaming him for anything and basically continue this crap, she is also not a character to root for. If she were to pick the pieces up and start over her life, she would be worth rooting for. At this point,  Sanju is very clear: she is not his wife and he love Pari. The writers are simply demeaning Neeti and her fans. It's basically a big FU to anyone who rooted for the character. 

I had really hoped the storyline would take a different turn when shecasked for a divorce and left. But, the twist is she is doing to win Sanjusmiley35Back. Who can root for someone who is so clear about wanting another woman. He has literally said to HER FACE that he loves Pari more and SHE is his wife. We have not seen Sanju be loving or take the responsibility of a husband towards Neeti for a really long time.

The thing that angers me the most is the ritual abuse and lack of dignity for a woman being portrayed this way. In fact, both women

I don't understand why, at least, there is not anger that the writers have turned  this character into a hero and to see him hurl insults and glares at Neeti, with no shame, is sickening. There are girls watching this. Some religions support  bigamy. It breaks my heart thinking there may be girls thinking this is normal and his behavior is acceptable 

Who is the writer and producer of such a show. Why is there no backlash at this medieval regressive crap. Neeti's fans are angry at her portrayal but why aren't Pari fans angry about her portrayal? Why do they accept Rajiv as a hero. There needs to be a new male lead. This character will never be a hero but the biggest villain of them all. To see all the women in that family gang up on Neeti and scold her for not wanting a bigamous marriage is outrageous. What's the message? Take abuse. Even if he stole your property, love him and champion him. If he marries your best friend without your knowledge, never blame him but throw yourself at him. 

Are there no other men in India? Wow

I am at a loss for words

unfortunately makers doesn't care about the social message as deeply as u care. They only care about trps. By hook or crook

[Post Removed]

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myfallsx

Neeti was such a powerful character that  rajeev and pure bajwa parivaar ko ache se sabak dikhati but to show pariraj makers destroyed her character completely. Maturity is realising that pari is actually villain of this show

@Bold absolutely! 

I wonder how many people (how much of the audience) actually realise this. 

Because it's so frustrating to see how the makers are forcing viewers to like Pari while sweeping everything she did under the carpetsmiley11