Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 months ago

I have been through this during my school years in 2 different schools. It really affected my confidence because nobody understood me.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I have been through this during my school years in 2 different schools. It really affected my confidence because nobody understood me.

we understand you here

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My sympathies for your cousin, Minty. Been there.Done my time. I was bullied for years at University by a teacher. And my so-called best friends deserted me like a hot potato because they didn't want to be Victim No:2. It quite ruined my trust in people.

I'm glad your cousin's family is with her.Medecine, therapy, a healthy diet and sleep are necessary too. She'll bounce back. But be patient.She might miss the occasional appointments,deadlines,parties and anything time-bound and obligatory. It might take months or in some cases even years till she's back to 100%. She might backslide just when it seems like she's doing well. It all depends on how long it's been going on,how severe it is and whether she's still in that environment and around the same toxic people. She'll need the support of family and friends for the long haul.

I kept enduring Uni till one fine day, I couldn't get up from my bed. It went away after the time for morning rollcall. But it's a terrible position when your own body won't listen to you and you're paralysed. And your mind behaves like a 3 yr old saying "I won't DO it" to anything that makes you even mildly uncomfortable or unhappy .

Edited by capricornrcks - 6 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: D3viL

I believe you. Who do you think it is? 🤔 I have it down to about 2 people..who do you think?. Are you sushmita sen? If so I just want you to know ..main aapka sabse bada fan hoon..smiley27

Why would you believe me? Alia said it. Not me. Ask Alia bhatt what is the ID of Ranbir. She knows everything about him.

At the rate she is exposing him, she will soon reveal his account(s). 

Edited by Aish_isTrash - 6 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Ppl tried to bully me here to put me down . They can’t n I am going strong . 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I just had to vent.

My cousin sister is facing this at her university.

What have we come to as a society? when will the stigma around mental health disappear?

Never. 

when will people treat each other with love and dignity?

Never 

Honestly, I used to feel there is more good than evil in this world and still do. But good ppl often stay silent because they don't want to be embroiled in drama or negativity, and that is when bad ppl (for the lack of  a better word) win.

there are no good or bad, people are just self centred. 

I honestly feel we need to take a step back and realize our actions and words affect others. Not everything is about us.

Thoughts/opinions??

That is a big ask, if everyone was thoughtful then BWF/social media wouldn't exist. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing the details, Cari.

Hope your ambition knows no limits and you reach further heights!!!

All the best, dear!!!

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Few years back I was bullied at workplace. They knew I am very softspoken and that I will do as they say. I confronted how their words and tone is hurting me. I reported them to HR multiple times. They started making racist jokes and that was the time where I felt that I deserve so much better. I walked away by giving 2 week notice and resigned. When they got to know their response was are you joking? And asked me to think about it. When I look back I found them narcissist. I worked 4 years for the company and was ready to be promoted. I am so proud that I made that decision. In school too I was bullied but when the other party saw that its hurting me, they backed off.

I also like to point out when you are bullied no one really helps you. I had to stand up for myself.

Today I am more confident, happy and wise person. Still healing, it takes time but one must be out from the negative energy. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I sincerely believe everyone has to go through something like this, in order to emerge stronger and more resilient.

Life is tough, but so are you, darling.