Why are people jealous from emerging superstar like Kartik Aryan.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Finally a good outsider who is giving a tough time to all the nepo products. It’s high time BW gets a selfmade superstar like how SRK was back in 90s & even Akshay for a matter of fact. Bonus is Akshay and Kartik look alike so it’s all written in starts imo. Kartik is going to become the biggest star of this generation & it’s written in his destiny smiley16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t have any problem. I think some here do due to his pr n things. I liked him since Sony ki tweety.Yet some movies he’s done recently were just ok. They haven’t lived up to my expectations but yes compared to the new gen his movies tend to be better n entertaining.

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Is there a "Play with Minds of Bollywood Forum Members" dare game going on in bigg boss forum? 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

When a Karthik movie doesn’t do well I get to use that schtick “self made into starring in flop films just isn’t any type of impressive” smiley36 love Karthik but that’s such a good line smiley36 I still

Hope he gives some super hits 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's another time than in the 90s when SRK ventured from TV to Hindi Cinema...

However, I agree that Kartik has potential to become a bigger star than he is right now... but there won't be again this kind of megastars we have right now...

wat_up thumbnail

Other thing this nepo vs non nepo thing is ridiculous because an outsider once as kids they become insiders n how can one blame them. The main thing is we should have movies that entertain n main issue is we lacking that by the new gen and the directors etc should try to search outside the industry too like they used to via talent shows etc n launch outsiders. 

wat_up thumbnail

Sons in Bollywood who might join movies https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Mv3HLtXoQ

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

smiley37

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm still not sure if the thread is made for trolling kartik or if it's actually serious. smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I'm still not sure if the thread is made for trolling kartik or if it's actually serious. smiley36

I think the thread is serious. Kartik has delivered hits like BB2