mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I just had to vent.

My cousin sister is facing this at her university.

What have we come to as a society? when will the stigma around mental health disappear?

when will people treat each other with love and dignity?

Honestly, I used to feel there is more good than evil in this world and still do. But good ppl often stay silent because they don't want to be embroiled in drama or negativity, and that is when bad ppl (for the lack of  a better word) win.

I honestly feel we need to take a step back and realize our actions and words affect others. Not everything is about us.

Thoughts/opinions??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

Can you believe, my company actually hired a gangster to deal with the gangsters at upper level smiley36 I have 2 boss, one actual the good one, one for show the bad one smiley36

From my observation, seldom I find good ppl who holds a high power in organization and that is the problem because that is where they will beat you..  they can play dirty easily.. 

Edited by YourCat - 5 months ago
Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

"I honestly feel we need to take a step back and realize our actions and words affect others. Not everything is about us." Very well put !!

There is someone called Saba Azad who is bullied , vilified  and attacked by online trolls , just coz she is dating a successful actor . 

Hope they also develop some empathy and stop bullying her .

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

"I honestly feel we need to take a step back and realize our actions and words affect others. Not everything is about us." Very well put !!

There is someone called Saba Azad who is bullied , vilified  and attacked by online trolls , just coz she is dating a successful actor . 

Hope they also develop some empathy and stop bullying her .

I like Saba Azad and I can tell minty does not like her based on her topics, but minty does not seem like the type of person to directly send nasty messages to Saba Azad on instagram or other social media. 

On this forum people have always opened topics on celebs they dislike. Do we even know if Bollywood stars visit this place to read the stuff we say about them? 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I like Saba Azad and I can tell minty does not like her based on her topics, but minty does not seem like the type of person to directly send nasty messages to Saba Azad on instagram or other social media. 

On this forum people have always opened topics on celebs they dislike. Do we even know if Bollywood stars visit this place to read the stuff we say about them? 

Yes they come and visit ..I've seen so many especially in this section. You can spot them by the pic they have in their DP.  Deepika has a few MIDs though. 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope your cousin has reached out to a medical professional about it. As difficult as it is going to be the best thing they can do is not give a f*** what anyone says to them. When you are surrounded by people, who lack empathy and compassion why would you care what they have to say?

As far as beating down a person, who is already down, that happens quite a lot. For that matter also doubling down on nasty/mean remarks, even though you know the front person is hurt by them. Most of us are guilty of it.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You know, she's in a stage of extreme depression, where her parents are staying with her. And yet she is getting bullied. This has accelerated her condition.

I can only pray for her. It's a very, very serious condition.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Do we even know if Bollywood stars visit this place to read the stuff we say about them? 

I’m Saba Asad smiley37

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Yes they come and visit ..I've seen so many especially in this section. You can spot them by the pic they have in their DP.  Deepika has a few MIDs though. 

Alia has already revealed about Ranbir's secret account(s). I think he will get caught one day. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aish_isTrash

Alia has already revealed about Ranbir's secret account(s). I think he will get caught one day. 

I believe you. Who do you think it is? 🤔 I have it down to about 2 people..who do you think?. Are you sushmita sen? If so I just want you to know ..main aapka sabse bada fan hoon..smiley27

Edited by D3viL - 5 months ago