Originally posted by: mintyblue
Thanks for sharing the details, Cari.
Hope your ambition knows no limits and you reach further heights!!!
All the best, dear!!!
Thanks sweets, that's really kind.
I wish you lots of success too. 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Thanks for sharing the details, Cari.
Hope your ambition knows no limits and you reach further heights!!!
All the best, dear!!!
Thanks sweets, that's really kind.
I wish you lots of success too. 

It's sad because you think once you get into a job and are an adult the childish bullying will stop and it doesn't. I work in a field that has a lot of bullying and it's so annoying. You will have these 40+ year old women acting childish and starting things with other workers. It's so stupid! I wish these things never happened.
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
18