Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

Abhi ki Akshu and Akshu ka Abhi, that is how it should have been and that is what we lost 😒

They deserved happiness in each other’s arms, to be together as a goofy content couple with their munchkins πŸ’•

Broken individuals who complete and complement each other, that is what they were and they should have found their happiness together eventually πŸ’” β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ’ 

Their last day has brought sweet memories of Abhira and bitter feelings for ugly forced separation by writers, who ruined a wonderful creation. 

Nonetheless they are like a beautiful ruin site we go back to marvel. 

Goodbye to Abhi ki Akshu, Akshu ka Abhi and their Abhir πŸ₯° 

With bittersweet memories of their beautiful musical journey that started with lag ja gale, here is me signing off as yrkkh viewer πŸ‘‹ 

IMG_8584.jpeg

IMG_8585.png

https://x.com/Gheyo_Di_Choori/status/1455019120202862599?s=20

This was magic...OG Abhira were magic..I forever be grateful to have been watch them before WD..I don't regret watching this gen coz I loved OG Abhira to bits

LadooCandy thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Good that akshara didn't get to see abhimanyu and abhir's bodies, she would have just made them dirty with her panauti touch. Anyways when she was so insensitive to abhir and abhimanyu's emotions whilst they were alive , then why does it even matter how she treats them after they are dead....literally dead.