Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 2 months ago

Nooo... I want them to introduce Abhir as Abhir, if they are planning to.. The sibling connection, that longing, pain.. everything needs to be shown, I feel the intro is important... 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeeh

Nooo... I want them to introduce Abhir as Abhir, if they are planning to.. The sibling connection, that longing, pain.. everything needs to be shown, I feel the intro is important... 

true I don’t think they will make Dev as abhir… they would have shown some connections by now… and Dev would have guessed seeing Abhira Sharma name… I toh feel they aren’t planning to make Charu and Dev as endgame… I feel he is just a passing phase.. so that when Abhira comes he can be paired with Charu…

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

That TMKOC actor was supposed to make an entry, he hasn't come as yet. Either writers have kept his entry on hold or scrapped the role all together.

Dev's track is similar to Ghum he's Abhira mentor and Charu Bansal's love interest. Suppose trp reduces his character also can be squared off. 

Writers want to show Ruhi's story instead of Abhira's past connection with the Goenka's.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I think Charu was fall in love with him , & he will fall for Abhira, so charu will get jealous and hate abhira.

(I don't think Dev is abhir)

Dev is a love interest for charu not abhira. 

The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been  closed. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!Regards,I-F Development Team

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago