Rohit,Manav,Abhir,AbhiMaan Love,Marriage Tracks

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Which Among all  Are you Excited Most??

Me excited for Rohit Returns and Abhir Return And One more track which i thing never gonna happen till Last of this season which is Revelation track of Abhira is Akshara Daughter. ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nt661974 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Me excited for Rohit Returns and Abhir Return And One more track which i thing never gonna happen till Last of this season which is Revelation track of Abhira is Akshara Daughter. ..

my bets are Dev is Abhir. He on knows all along Abhira is his sister and hired her to keep an eye on her. he is hellbent on secretly taking revenge against the goenkas. But he doesn't wanna tell her the truth out of fear or something odd. If they make him Armaan's step brother or something imma be sad.  prolly will watch this show once track happens.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why won't ab being ak daughter won't come till last ulta that's when story when start so it will come out before.

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nt661974

my bets are Dev is Abhir. He on knows all along Abhira is his sister and hired her to keep an eye on her. he is hellbent on secretly taking revenge against the goenkas. But he doesn't wanna tell her the truth out of fear or something odd. If they make him Armaan's step brother or something imma be sad.  prolly will watch this show once track happens.

Or maybe he is Shivu.  Who knows. Perhaps Shefali has divorced Parth and took her maiden name

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am excited about HOW Rohit returns........... Meaning kahan par usko ghusate hai creatives. I was hoping that during her research for the case, Abhira finds that Rohit is one of the people whose temporary family got displaced in the fire. Because Rohit is not dead for sure. He was saved by a family, which could be the family that stayed in that area that belonged to Dragon Sa, which just got burned. 

And I wanted it to be this way, coz, many things can happen in positive context for Abhira, if she is the one to get Rohit back, and that too in that Dadisa's land kaand. 

1. Dadisa, will give her blanket pardon, and take back all the conditions she just put on her in today's episode. She will be indebted to Abhira, because if she would have not taken up the case, they would possibly have not found Rohit again. 

2. Vidya will love Abhira forever!
3. Armaan will get out of his promise to Dadisa about getting Ruhi married again. And will finally accept all those "sach much ka pati" wala feelings he is developing for Abhira. Rohit's return will be that hit on the nail in the wall, which cements their relationship, at least from his side. 
4. Swarna will heave a sigh of relief that her pota damaad is back, and she does not have to see Armaan paired with Ruhi again. 
5. Madhav will adore Abhira even more now. I want them to become the sasur-bahu jodi like Naitik and Kirti were. 

6. Manisha Chachi will be proudly telling Dadisa, "I told you so" about the goodness of Abhira.
7. The fickle minded baccha party of the Poddar Family will become dal badlus instantly. They will jump from Ruhi's team to Abhira's team, after she brings home their Rohit bhaiyya. 

8. Charu will hide her head in shame in some corner, and Ruhi will be miserable for jumping out of the pan and into the fire. <---- I want this kid to know what it is to dig a grave for others, so they can be saved from the consequences of their own foolish actions (meaning all her attempts at luring Armaan's attention to herself, knowing he is married to someone else). 

9. And last but not the least, our Abhira will get to fulfil her Mumma's vision for her, with help of Rohit, who will provide all the evidence against the builder. 

This was just me sharing my own KP. smiley42 But god alone knows which khichdi, the YRKKH creatives are pakaoing. Yeh log toh sab hamare viparit hi karte hai. smiley21

And yes you are right, Even I am waiting sooooooooooooooooo much for the Abhira - Goenka connection revelation track. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Uss track ko 6 months to lagayenge hi lagayenge. 

That is their golden egg story... coz it will give Abhira her weapon against this murkh egoistic Kaveri Poddar. smiley37 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Maanbhira thumbnail

Wah Yrr kya englsih likhi hai apne maine Itni Enlgish apni Life mein Nahi Likhi 

Big Fan of you.

And i Have a question in mind By some days That What is KP and you also wrote the word in your Reply. so Can you please tell me What is KP.

And Yess Rohit Entry will be at grand level if makers Don't show sympathy of Ruhi for Rohit and Sympathy of Rohit for family.

Abhira's Suster mistry Will be unlocked when there is no stoey left in the show and Ruhi's Love for Armaan story become outdated.

Thanks for reading my friend

And by thr way Maanbhira is not my real name  I don't want to public my real name so I Wrote this as name of Armaan plus Abhira Equal's  MaanBhira

bajarbattu thumbnail

KP = Khayali Pulao. smiley36

Battu is not my real name either. But it is part of my petname. 
As for my English, well I have been writing in that language and reading English books for years... toh acchi English likhna toh banta hai boss. 

Language is for communication. As long as you understand what I write and I understand what you write, some errors at writing are acceptable. 

But I must say, that there are some writers here on IF, whose English is soooo bad, that sometimes it gives me a headache to even get through the FF's and OS's they write. Fir story kitni bhi acchi ho, mai beech mein hi chhod deti hoon. smiley19 smiley28

But don't worry you aren't one of those. Aap kaafi accha likhti hai. 

-
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 1 months ago
Maanbhira thumbnail

Respect button For yourself is increased Instantly After this Reply(  I Don't know how much)

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

I am excited about HOW Rohit returns........... Meaning kahan par usko ghusate hai creatives. I was hoping that during her research for the case, Abhira finds that Rohit is one of the people whose temporary family got displaced in the fire. Because Rohit is not dead for sure. He was saved by a family, which could be the family that stayed in that area that belonged to Dragon Sa, which just got burned. 

And I wanted it to be this way, coz, many things can happen in positive context for Abhira, if she is the one to get Rohit back, and that too in that Dadisa's land kaand. 

1. Dadisa, will give her blanket pardon, and take back all the conditions she just put on her in today's episode. She will be indebted to Abhira, because if she would have not taken up the case, they would possibly have not found Rohit again. 

2. Vidya will love Abhira forever!
3. Armaan will get out of his promise to Dadisa about getting Ruhi married again. And will finally accept all those "sach much ka pati" wala feelings he is developing for Abhira. Rohit's return will be that hit on the nail in the wall, which cements their relationship, at least from his side. 
4. Swarna will heave a sigh of relief that her pota damaad is back, and she does not have to see Armaan paired with Ruhi again. 
5. Madhav will adore Abhira even more now. I want them to become the sasur-bahu jodi like Naitik and Kirti were. 

6. Manisha Chachi will be proudly telling Dadisa, "I told you so" about the goodness of Abhira.
7. The fickle minded baccha party of the Poddar Family will become dal badlus instantly. They will jump from Ruhi's team to Abhira's team, after she brings home their Rohit bhaiyya. 

8. Charu will hide her head in shame in some corner, and Ruhi will be miserable for jumping out of the pan and into the fire. <---- I want this kid to know what it is to dig a grave for others, so they can be saved from the consequences of their own foolish actions (meaning all her attempts at luring Armaan's attention to herself, knowing he is married to someone else). 

9. And last but not the least, our Abhira will get to fulfil her Mumma's vision for her, with help of Rohit, who will provide all the evidence against the builder. 

This was just me sharing my own KP. smiley42 But god alone knows which khichdi, the YRKKH creatives are pakaoing. Yeh log toh sab hamare viparit hi karte hai. smiley21

And yes you are right, Even I am waiting sooooooooooooooooo much for the Abhira - Goenka connection revelation track. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Uss track ko 6 months to lagayenge hi lagayenge. 

That is their golden egg story... coz it will give Abhira her weapon against this murkh egoistic Kaveri Poddar. smiley37 

-
Battu. 

No one knows how rohit will come and when

& we will get save from this triangle 

bajarbattu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

No one knows how rohit will come and when

& we will get save from this triangle 

Why are you telling me this?? I wasn't predicting. 
Just writing a post of my KP.