Why I feel Dev S = Abhir B

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I have a strong inclination towards Dev being Abhir because: 
1. his overall facial structure and glasses remind us of Abhir

2. Manav is happy seeing the Goenkas… mind you Abir was not a toddler when he had met the Goenkas. He also knew they kicked his mother out. So how could he be happy?

3. The creatives have purposefully not shown any interaction beteeen the Hoenkas and Dev?

4. the name change to Dev S? Perhaps due to adoption, and /or to hide his true identity from everyone.

What you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

2. Manav is happy seeing the Goenkas… mind you Abir was not a toddler when he had met the Goenkas. He also knew they kicked his mother out. So how could he be happy?

3. The creatives have purposefully not shown any interaction beteeen the Hoenkas and Dev?

4. the name change to Dev S? Perhaps due to adoption, and /or to hide his true identity from everyone.

What you guys think?

I also think Dev is abhir…and this will be revealed eventually..and dev will marry charu..because in yrkkh…brother and sister always marry sister and brother 

Indira1211 thumbnail

What you guys think?

I also think Dev is abhir…and this will be revealed eventually..and dev will marry charu..because in yrkkh…brother and sister always marry sister and brother 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

smiley29 MaNav can't be Abhir... Clearly because Ruhi ke liye apparently rishta aaya tha... 

I would be upset Abhir changed his name to his bua's stalker/ex/whatever smiley39 but... Khair.. Makers ko toh yaad bhi nai hoga...

However, I have started thinking if Abhir is alive, it could be possible that it's Dev... But I hope they don't continue following cliché of Gen 2 and Gen 3... 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

If dev is abhir, then abhira ko abhi tak sibling connection feel kyun nahi hua?? Udhar ruhi jo cousin sister hain usse toh usko janmo ka naata feel hota hain, then why not abhir. 

Also dev ko pata hain she is abhira akshara sharma, phir bhi abhi tak koi brotherly scenes dikhaya nahi show mein

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

chances hai Dev  has mentioned his mother .( she may have adopted him)  but I would feel sad for akshara who died thinking her son was not there in the world .. also the Goenkas need to feel the repercussions of their actions…

Ruhi also needs to know that Abhir n her uncle did not survive … her hysterical outburst let to the wiping of her paternal family … I want one scene where one gen3 birla meets Ruhi and the Goenkas in an event .. 

Goenkas are warm and introduce Ruhi and ask about them regarding Abhir too .Then it comes out Manjiri n her husband both died long ago .. they could not bear the shock of Abhir and his fathers death ..Akshara and the natural disaster folks had given them the news ..they were naturally devastated.. but Akshara told them she will move away and told them to keep the news quiet  from Goenkas .. They knew she was expecting … so they let her go and lead her own life … they sold off their properties in udaipur and moved out ..

it makes no sense that their hospital does not exist anymore in udaipur…so for Birlas Ruhi does not exist anymore … 

One episode with one gen 3 couple can give the required blow to the story 

birlas are written off..they are nothing to the heroine Abhira Sharma..so they’ll never be brought back.. important characters like kairav and muskaan who are abhiras mama and mami and also bua and buas hubby..are not around..so why will birlas ever be mentioned again. No they wrote off the birlas completely..and even Ruhi has forgotten them. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arey just one scene where the message is delivered by any minor couple of gen 3 .. explaining  the status quo 

averma4583 thumbnail

I hope Dev sees through! That girl is so ungrateful…

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If dev is abhir, then abhira ko abhi tak sibling connection feel kyun nahi hua?? Udhar ruhi jo cousin sister hain usse toh usko janmo ka naata feel hota hain, then why not abhir. 

Also dev ko pata hain she is abhira akshara sharma, phir bhi abhi tak koi brotherly scenes dikhaya nahi show mein

I wish they explore that angle! It would Ave us from the cringe fest….

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I hope Dev sees through! That girl is so ungrateful…

I think Charu was fall in love with him , & he will fall for Abhira, so charu will get jealous and hate abhira.

(I don't think Dev is abhir)