Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Akshu should get a tattoo done... "I am dangerous to any living human - Age, gender no bar"

So true 

She looks dangerous now smiley37.... 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I don't know about Sai character but I agree with Sonakshi Bose in Kuch Rang. She is the definition of strong, independent and straightforward girl. She understood Dev's relationship with mother and she left due to differences but decided to raise her child with her family and her friends. She never marrier because for her, her love of life was always Dev. I love how they portrayed her chatacter very strongly with integrity. Her love did not make her weak but instead stronger than before.

Exactly...Sai is another version of double standards....But Sonakshi and krpkab is an exception to usual itv till season 3 ....

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The guy which was brought for female lead of lost in love could not get TRPs. They had to get her back to male lead. As simple as that 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I haven't watched it fully Ghum 1 but beginning Sai looks ok.

Ahbira & Ruhi will be next Sai and Pakhi smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They had to wrap up the Gen and hence last mei everything was done in a bit of a hurry. Since the male third lead failed miserably, they never bothered to explore the story further. 

Many Ghum lead couple fans now thank the makers for shutting down the gen citing Yrkkh example smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

But makers reunite the lead couple at the last minute and went ahead with the leap. Thatz why they were able to save the show. YRKKH should have done the same thing imo if they wanted Navra. Destryoing lead couple completey and then again showing of them getting back together with a sloppy story do not work or bring TRPs.

Edited by Manny_123 - 6 months ago
itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like Pranali but I absolutely hate Akshara. One of the most stupidest character I have ever seen on ITV. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: itsShonali

I like Pranali but I absolutely hate Akshara. One of the most stupidest character I have ever seen on ITV. 

i Don't have problem with pranali as she can't control script. But i hate akshara too. Her character is reminde me of people who take advantage of others smiley26

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i Don't have problem with pranali as she can't control script. But i hate akshara too. Her character is reminde me of people who take advantage of others smiley26

I agree!

You know, her character totally reminds me of those white lotus Chinese manga characters. This type of character is self-righteous, too naive, trusting and gullible, to the point people find it annoying. They have no dark side, even if they leave “unintended” casualties behind them.

And we all are aware of the causalities that Akshu left behind.smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: itsShonali

I agree!

You know, her character totally reminds me of those white lotus Chinese manga characters. This type of character is self-righteous, too naive, trusting and gullible, to the point people find it annoying. They have no dark side, even if they leave “unintended” casualties behind them.

And we all are aware of the causalities that Akshu left behind.smiley36

yeah those characters who looks white but they are not white at all smiley36 i prefer villains more than akshara type of character. Atleast they are true to themselves 😄