A perfect message suites akshara

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGLqzGLGz3/?igshid=MXhyNDNtZDNxNzhqcw==

How a single mistake of one person can ruin some one's entire life. Akshara is a best example of a person who covers up her deed in the name of mistakes which has costed multiple life's. 

Here the bird is manjari. She was happy with her kids. Akshara's mistake killed Neil. Now again her selfish move of giving abhir a happy family will take away abhimanyu from her too. 

Abhimanyu should have not agreed to go with akshara so he is at fault too  but still even akshara never told him that she will never be able to love him and he should drop the plan and be happy in life. 

Akshara's single mistake killed arohi too. smiley7

Akshara is pathetic human being on earth who makes mistakes which costs lives. 

DKP what kind of fl you have your show🤬😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akamkaur thumbnail

Regarding Neil and aarohi 

When the Neil incident happened both akshara and Neil went to save girls .the moment they saw the girls being taken away Neil fought goons and in process lost his life .here u cannot blame akshara entirely her mistake was not raising gravity of situation of being pregnant and also having husband of another pregnant lady along with her but it was only heat of moment .akshara s only fault is she is good like naira she cannot see others in problem and in process ends up getting in some or other mess .but here she was only indirectly responsible 

And aarohi ....why was ruhi driving car ??as a child why was she being mischievous?as child u r told not to do certain things and when akshara saw ruhi in her place what should have been done just leave a little child in car and ignore her maybe then alleast akshara would not have been blamed atleast but will anybody do it  no that also a 7 yr old 

And why was arohi standing carelessly on road ??what if some other vehicle had hit her 

If akshara had died instead of aarohi would aarohi be blamed like that??

Akshara did try to stop vehicle but as ruhi had put it in reverse gear it did not ...and hit arohi 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: akamkaur

Regarding Neil and aarohi 

When the Neil incident happened both akshara and Neil went to save girls .the moment they saw the girls being taken away Neil fought goons and in process lost his life .here u cannot blame akshara entirely her mistake was not raising gravity of situation of being pregnant and also having husband of another pregnant lady along with her but it was only heat of moment .akshara s only fault is she is good like naira she cannot see others in problem and in process ends up getting in some or other mess .but here she was only indirectly responsible 

And aarohi ....why was ruhi driving car ??as a child why was she being mischievous?as child u r told not to do certain things and when akshara saw ruhi in her place what should have been done just leave a little child in car and ignore her maybe then alleast akshara would not have been blamed atleast but will anybody do it  no that also a 7 yr old 

And why was arohi standing carelessly on road ??what if some other vehicle had hit her 

If akshara had died instead of aarohi would aarohi be blamed like that??

Akshara did try to stop vehicle but as ruhi had put it in reverse gear it did not ...and hit arohi 

Neil was reluctant to go there. When akshara decided to jump infront of gunde as neil is her devar and protecting her was his utmost priority  if akshara ithna zidd nahi karthi unko bachane ka aaj neil zinda hotha.  it was not like baccho ko maar peet kiya ja raha tha. They were being loaded into truck. Truck ka peecha kar sakthi the lekin her saviour complex made her to do zidd which costed Neil's life. Agar hamare saath stranger bhi hotha hai we think multiple times thinking what if something happens to him and try to stop them but akshara ne aisa kuch nahi kiya. As uska utmost priority uska ego ko satisfy karna tha. 

Ruhi as a kid want to explore things kuch bacche coin bhi nigal jathe hai. Unko patha nahi hotha kya hota hai. Lekin akshara instead of trying to control car. She could have ran towards arohi and usko dhakka de dethi? Cheekthi  ? Chillathi? Horn maarthi ? 

Every time you being dumb is costing a life. Isse acche you avoid taking things into hand and do what normal people does. Agar normal ppl hothe they would have either saved ruhi and chit chat karne ke bajaye car kaha ja raha hai ye dekh kar peeche walon ko alert karthe.car jet speed se nahi ja raha tha . 

In the end you are free to disagree. I saw this post the only person i remembered was akshara and manjari. I just wanted to put my points. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In a way u r right , the way deaths roams around her looks scary 

Most of the FL of ITV are dumbs, Akshu is beyond my reasoning after seeing Arohi's death smiley29

I felt really bad for " Ruhi", both ger parents are gone 😢 

Rarely we get FLs like Dr Sai Joshi and Sonakshi Bose ( Kuch Rang) ... Don't know how will be the generation 4 , not going watch it at all 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Most of the FL of ITV are dumbs, Akshu is beyond my reasoning after seeing Arohi's death smiley29

Rarely we get FLs like Dr Sai Joshi and Sonakshi Bose ( Kuch Rang) ... Don't know how will be the generation 4 , not going watch it at all 

I have seen fls like Tulsi who killed her own son who molested her bahu. But her reason for doing that was to save her DIL.  She gave a message that irrespective of your blood relation if someone is wrong they are wrong. Her way of punishing was wrong but her message was good. 

But Akshara is indirectly or directly responsible for killing innocent people. Choosing a stranger over Neil( on whom her sister and Ruhi were dependent) and her unborn kids really did not go well with me. Yes, protecting strangers is not wrong but she could have protected them in a better way. But that day she purposefully decided to risk Neil's life. She could have stopped him. Even Arohi's was a stupid death. What was their mistake? Neil wanted to protect his bhabhi as he had always been a Lakshman to his bro. Arohi just wanted to live for her daughter. 

These narrations should stop. if people want to save others they can risk their own life nobody can stop them but if someone is risking their own life to save a person like Akshara who don't even remember him for saving her and Abhir. Nobody has the right to risk someone else's life in order to satisfy their ego.

Even if in real life I want to save some and if I get to know my sister wants to protect me and risk her life because my decision is to save someone. I prefer stopping myself and my sister. As my decision can ruin mine as well as the people who are associated with her. We tend to look for better alternatives to keep my sister safe. Akshara failed on that day as a sister. 

Manny_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I don't know about Sai character but I agree with Sonakshi Bose in Kuch Rang. She is the definition of strong, independent and straightforward girl. She understood Dev's relationship with mother and she left due to differences but decided to raise her child with her family and her friends. She never marrier because for her, her love of life was always Dev. I love how they portrayed her chatacter very strongly with integrity. Her love did not make her weak but instead stronger than before.

Manny_123 thumbnail

If Akshara wants to display good moral conduct then she needs to have the ability to assess the situation and her own abilities to make the right choice for the particular situation. 

Being courageous is a good thing but you need to know when to step in and find the right authority to handle a situation which is too big for you to tackle. A person, who  rushes headlong into danger putting everyone at a risk, is not called courageous or mahan; it is sheer recklessness.

In Neil's death case, Ak showed recklessness in saving those kids from goons. It costed a family a son in that process. Sure she is not directly responsible for his death as it was not her intention but her obsession to behave morally without any assessment brought to the death of Neil. Her one mistake did this kaand. 

In the case of Roohi's situation she failed to say the things what needed to be said. Though the demise of Ar could be regarded as accidental but the actions that Ak took right after the demise of Ar was stupid. How can she compare her situation of Sirat with Roohi's? Manaki, on the surface, it looks similar, but, when you think about it, Roohi was not even aware of how Ar's death took place whereas Ak first-hand experienced Sirat's death. So there was no need to add unnecessary things to aggravate the situation. But it is what she did in the end. And what was the result? Ruhi relationship with Ak and Abhir became strained and possibly with Abhi. On top of that, Goenkas and Birlas'  relationship with her also hit rock bottom. So honesty is not being brutal honset or bulrting stupid things. It is about knowing what needs to be put out there and what you should keep quite about. She clearly failed to do it. So because of her another mistake, this happened. 

All I can say is that Ak should not engage in noble acts if she cannot take good decisions suitable to the situations or if she cannot take the responsibility for her actions afterwards. Avoiding to solve the issue and running away is not being responsible for beavhour at all. All the relationship went haywire because of her heroic acts which failed miserably. As Diya mentioned one small mistake can indeed lead to lifetime sadness. It is in human narure to make mistakes from which individuals learn. But Ak never learned from her mistakes and kept doing more mistakes. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Akshu should get a tattoo done... "I am dangerous to any living human - Age, gender no bar"

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

If Akshara wants to display good moral conduct then she needs to have the ability to assess the situation and her own abilities to make the right choice for the particular situation. 

Being courageous is a good thing but you need to know when to step in and find the right authority to handle a situation which is too big for you to tackle. A person, who  rushes headlong into danger putting everyone at a risk, is not called courageous or mahan; it is sheer recklessness.

In Neil's death case, Ak showed recklessness in saving those kids from goons. It costed a family a son in that process. Sure she is not directly responsible for his death as it was not her intention but her obsession to behave morally without any assessment brought to the death of Neil. Her one mistake did this kaand. 

In the case of Roohi's situation she failed to say the things what needed to be said. Though the demise of Ar could be regarded as accidental but the actions that Ak took right after the demise of Ar was stupid. How can she compare her situation of Sirat with Roohi's? Manaki, on the surface, it looks similar, but, when you think about it, Roohi was not even aware of how Ar's death took place whereas Ak first-hand experienced Sirat's death. So there was no need to add unnecessary things to aggravate the situation. But it is what she did in the end. And what was the result? Ruhi relationship with Ak and Abhir became strained and possibly with Abhi. On top of that, Goenkas and Birlas'  relationship with her also hit rock bottom. So honesty is not being brutal honset or bulrting stupid things. It is about knowing what needs to be put out there and what you should keep quite about. She clearly failed to do it. So because of her another mistake, this happened. 

All I can say is that Ak should not engage in noble acts if she cannot take good decisions suitable to the situations or if she cannot take the responsibility for her actions afterwards. Avoiding to solve the issue and running away is not being responsible for beavhour at all. All the relationship went haywire because of her heroic acts which failed miserably. As Diya mentioned one small mistake can indeed lead to lifetime sadness. It is in human narure to make mistakes from which individuals learn. But Ak never learned from her mistakes and kept doing more mistakes. 

If someone is really into social service and loves sacrificing themselves for others then they should opt for a noble life of staying single and living for others. 

We have something called a family which only works if a person loves his family more than others. If tomorrow there is a fire in an apartment you have to choose between saving your family versus saving strangers normal humans save their people first. But people who are into social service who don't even have family connections will take unbiased decisions based on who is closer to them. 

Akshara never meant for family life or family set up. She can go for noble causes than committing to a family and never fullfilling her duties.

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Akshu should get a tattoo done... "I am dangerous to any living human - Age, gender no bar"

Nayak nahi khalnayak hoon main suites better smiley37