Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah those characters who looks white but they are not white at all smiley36 i prefer villains more than akshara type of character. Atleast they are true to themselves 😄

Me too!

I prefer grey characters more, like Aarohi was at the beginning. And even at the end, she was good but not stupid as Akshara that's why I would always like Aarohi more.

As for the villains, at least they accept that they did something wrong but Akshara always makes up excuses about how she was only trying to do good and all that she did was for the greater good.

Like Dumbledore thought it was a great idea to send kids to war!smiley39

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Death count

Anisha - indirectly involved, not letting Abhi know about what was going on and trying to handle it with Kairav 

Neil - indirectly involved, even though they called the police still asked Neil to drive to NGO location

One of the twins - due to the Neil being in danger she had to unfortunately go out and fight the goons at the NGO place and one twin died

Arohi - indirectly involved, couldn't stop the car, decided to take the blame but only told the whole truth and story to Abhi and no other elder to try and save the child from indirect death blames and guilt, issue is no other sibling was involve to guilt trip Ruhi and be mean to her. But because of this action of Akshara now it will set up hate from Ruhi to Akshara and potentially Abheera so the drama and blame games continue

As for Abhi and Abhir we will have to see how the episode plays out tomorrow but I find the situation as a punishment to Akshara for not learning any lessons so her second attempt to make a family fails. And I see it as freedom to Abhi and Abhir from a life of not being properly valued by Akshara. Akshara never understood Abhi's love in fact I don't think she even understands love in any of the relationships she has had. 

And since Akshara's motto is "life is an escalator" she will manage to move on again in life and focus her attention on the baby. Out of mind out of sight (Abhi and Abhir) and any lessons that should be learn completely forgotten. This is why people have trouble connecting with this female lead. So many relationships destoryed because of her mistakes and choices. She is the silent grim reaper of season 3.

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Death count

Anisha - indirectly involved, not letting Abhi know about what was going on and trying to handle it with Kairav 

Neil - indirectly involved, even though they called the police still asked Neil to drive to NGO location

One of the twins - due to the Neil being in danger she had to unfortunately go out and fight the goons at the NGO place and one twin died

Arohi - indirectly involved, couldn't stop the car, decided to take the blame but only told the whole truth and story to Abhi and no other elder to try and save the child from indirect death blames and guilt, issue is no other sibling was involve to guilt trip Ruhi and be mean to her. But because of this action of Akshara now it will set up hate from Ruhi to Akshara and potentially Abheera so the drama and blame games continue

As for Abhi and Abhir we will have to see how the episode plays out tomorrow but I find the situation as a punishment to Akshara for not learning any lessons so her second attempt to make a family fails. And I see it as freedom to Abhi and Abhir from a life of not being properly valued by Akshara. Akshara never understood Abhi's love in fact I don't think she even understands love in any of the relationships she has had. 

And since Akshara's motto is "life is an escalator" she will manage to move on again in life and focus her attention on the baby. Out of mind out of sight (Abhi and Abhir) and any lessons that should be learn completely forgotten. This is why people have trouble connecting with this female lead. So many relationships destoryed because of her mistakes and choices. She is the silent grim reaper of season 3.

She didn't need to kill them all, her mistakes and wrong choices did the job. Not only her ability to move on after blaming others for her own mistake is so weird but her never ending need for this perfect photo type family is just so annoying! 

I ain't gonna watch this next gen. They are going to turn Ruhi so bad just to make Abheera shine and then there will be this big revelation where Akshara will tell Ruhi that she was responsible for Aarohi's death and all those lies making Ruhi feel absolutely guilty and glorifying Akshara and her wrong choices!!

They even made Ruhi be in love with the ML who will then be her cousin's husband and her brother-in-law. This is already so bad!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

At this rate I’m wondering how is this woman able to even talk and lecture others on parivaar, bhalaai, pyaar, mohabbat, etc and etc smiley11

Like we all can see that yes there are other factors that were involved in all the deaths especially Neil, Arohi and Abhimanyu-Abhir, but who triggered the tragedies? Yes.. Akshara. You can’t keep blaming the secondary reasons when the primary cause is always mahaan bhootni Akshara. Ruhi wasn’t in the car when she hit Arohi, Akshara was, Neil wasn’t pregnant to understand miscarriage and whatever but Akshara was, Abhimanyu was in guilt, trauma and redemption to be selfless to marry a woman who practically called him useless but Akshara in her mind wasn’t guilty or useless so she should have asked him to move on and not marry a woman who has nothing to give him. 

Anyway, this generation is a great example of how we shouldn’t idolize women like Akshara and how not everyone will not inherit their mother’s or grandmother’s wisdom or how being pregnant or delivering a kid is not equal to good motherhood or how singing live songs or doing jaaniye with husband is also not equal to being a good wife given you hide stuff from him and repeatedly trigger his childhood trauma.

Overall Akshara is the worst female lead of recent times and there’s no practical redemption for this character, not even if she accepts all her mistakes and retires. Also her values are tremendously flawed if we judge from the promo of generation 4, her daughter married out of no connection and blah blah, like seriously shaadi and bacche is like comedy for her? 

Arohi ended up as the better person and so is Manjiri, all bad things she did was still for one hope of happiness in her eternally alone and traumatized son’s life whereas Akshara could leave her son for her unborn, blame a 6 year old kid for a murder while being pregnant and yeah forget her dead husband wishing two months to find a new husband and see him die too, Lmao smiley29

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Akshay’s last strike of this generation in 30 mins.