Cringe Romance of Apmaan 🤬

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Stop butchering 90s songs on this cringe couple. 

Billionaire Kabadia and his annoying wife(?) deserve all the pain they are going through . Their romance is forced and completely tacky. 

Mahaan devi g ko ab nahi dikh rahi Anuj me Samar ki shakal as she used to say ?? Because she suddenly remembered now there will be court cases and someone is needed to fill the expenses. 

The money for the proceedings and fee of the lawyers will all be paid by one and only Majboor Kabadia.... 

Great tactic Anupama smiley32

How brilliantly you have used your husband after gaslighting and manipulating him all the while!!smiley20

Slow claPs to the Gold digger of the century.. ANUPAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA smiley32smiley32

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol she doesn't even love him . The only reason she is with him because of money . I wonder if Anuj was poor guy ,would aupma married him??? 

I bet she took revenge from Anuj of what he did to her during whole.maya track  and now she is relieved that he become the same puppy he used to be 😂😂

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Won't be long before the Kapadia funds dry out and we will see where he eventually lands himself?

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also how is anyone not talking about that biscuit chai shayari of todaysmiley37

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

From ur posts it looks like Anupama is using some other woman's husband's money.Anupama is the legally wedded wife of Ak.So she has all the rights to use his money/property.

U called her a gold digger.If u have seen the earlier episodes u will know that when MaAn love story started and when Anu has expressed her love and decided to marry Ak ,AK was almost penniless.

Sorry to interfere,,but in ur earlier posts u replied to me u that don't watch this show and read only upates..Then  how did u know that today's MaAn romance was cringe and forced??just curious...smiley9smiley36

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Also how is anyone not talking about that biscuit chai shayari of todaysmiley37

Oh that was smiley11

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru...

From ur posts it looks like Anupama is using some other woman's husband's money.Anupama is the legally wedded wife of Ak.So she has all the rights to use his money/property.

U called her a gold digger.If u have seen the earlier episodes u will know that when MaAn love story started and when Anu has expressed her love and decided to marry Ak ,AK was almost penniless.

Sorry to interfere,,but in ur earlier posts u replied to me u that don't watch this show and read only upates..Then  how did u know that today's MaAn romance was cringe and forced??just curious...smiley9smiley36

Yes I don't watch dear because it's negative. I just read the update and the comments. 

I do sometimes decide to give a superficial view on yt when I want to get a meme material 😂😂 

I just don't take this show seriously at all. 

I don't mind her using Anujs money but the issue is that the money is spent on unworthy people like Shahs who never fail to humiliate Anuj. Whenever it came to Shahs,Anupama never defended her husband. During Vanraj Anuj cliff accident, she refused to believe that V is guilty. She placed unwavering trust on her ex husband despite knowing how low he is. But when it came to Anuj, who himself was at risk of being hit by Sonus bullet was clearly blamed even after having many eye Witnesses. 

Anuj had given loans to free Shah house, funds to run dance academy, provided many platforms , never objected to Paritosh who ran business on his name illegally, allowed Pakhi to be in a high hierarchy position despite being a 12 th pass with no training, experience. Remember how horrible she has been to him and Anupama but still she demanded a lavish wedding and Anuj agreed to sponsor that. Pakhi stole lakhs of rupees from KM to buy jewelry.Anuj did Anupama's admission into a college for financial literacy course . 

During MD scenario, Anuj was the one who ended up paying for all Anupam'as losses.

ALL HE DID TO MAKE ANUPAMA HAPPY... 

How did she return that? 

MUJHE AAPKO DEKHKAR APNE MARE HUE BETE KI YAAD AATI HAI.. MAI AKELE REHNA CHAHTI HOON... 

She doesn't even place an ounce iof TRUST on him which us the basis of any successful relationship  . 

NO ONE... I REPEAT NO ONE  WILL TOLERATE THEIR PARTNER INVOLVING TOO MUCH WITH THEIR EX. Anuj did for the sake of love until he broke and left KM. Still people blame him for choosing to be free instead of living with his toxic manipulative wife who keeps chanting BACHON KE PITA, MERI BAA, BAAPUJI , SAMAR, KINJAL, TOSU, SWEEETUDI... 

Everytime it's about Shahs only... 

No man in this universe would tolerate his wife going back to her problematic  exes ( forgetting her own bio mom and brother all the time) and even bringing them into their personal lives regularly . 

A relationship is a 2 way street. It becomes toxic when only one person contributes all the time. One should immediately recognize and leave such partner. It's for the sake of TRP that they are shown together otherwise a handsome billionaire tycoon would have already took a strict action. 

ASK ANY MAN IN REAL LIFE WOULD THEY ACCEPT A WOMAN LIKE ANUPAMA WITH A BAGGAGE OF SHAHS??? IT'S JUST THAT WRITERS CAN'T RISK TO SEPARATE THEM OTHERWISE OG ANUJ WOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN MARRIED HER. 

This video below describes the mentality of a guy like Anuj who remains in denial that his partner is not leeching him off but is actually taking his advantage. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ugs10diOXi8?feature=shared 

Do ready the comments on this YT short. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 7 months ago
PJFan777 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Stop butchering 90s songs on this cringe couple. 

This!  Please stop ruining these beautiful 90s songs on this cringe fake couple.  Please.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Yes I don't watch dear because it's negative. I just read the update and the comments. 

I do sometimes decide to give a superficial view on yt when I want to get a meme material 😂😂 

I just don't take this show seriously at all. 

I don't mind her using Anujs money but the issue is that the money is spent on unworthy people like Shahs who never fail to humiliate Anuj. Whenever it came to Shahs,Anupama never defended her husband. During Vanraj Anuj cliff accident, she refused to believe that V is guilty. She placed unwavering trust on her ex husband despite knowing how low he is. But when it came to Anuj, who himself was at risk of being hit by Sonus bullet was clearly blamed even after having many eye Witnesses. 

Anuj had given loans to free Shah house, funds to run dance academy, provided many platforms , never objected to Paritosh who ran business on his name illegally, allowed Pakhi to be in a high hierarchy position despite being a 12 th pass with no training, experience. Remember how horrible she has been to him and Anupama but still she demanded a lavish wedding and Anuj agreed to sponsor that. Pakhi stole lakhs of rupees from KM to buy jewelry.Anuj did Anupama's admission into a college for financial literacy course . 

During MD scenario, Anuj was the one who ended up paying for all Anupam'as losses.

ALL HE DID TO MAKE ANUPAMA HAPPY... 

How did she return that? 

MUJHE AAPKO DEKHKAR APNE MARE HUE BETE KI YAAD AATI HAI.. MAI AKELE REHNA CHAHTI HOON... 

She doesn't even place an ounce iof TRUST on him which us the basis of any successful relationship  . 

NO ONE... I REPEAT NO ONE  WILL TOLERATE THEIR PARTNER INVOLVING TOO MUCH WITH THEIR EX. Anuj did for the sake of love until he broke and left KM. Still people blame him for choosing to be free instead of living with his toxic manipulative wife who keeps chanting BACHON KE PITA, MERI BAA, BAAPUJI , SAMAR, KINJAL, TOSU, SWEEETUDI... 

Everytime it's about Shahs only... 

No man in this universe would tolerate his wife going back to her problematic  exes ( forgetting her own bio mom and brother all the time) and even bringing them into their personal lives regularly . 

A relationship is a 2 way street. It becomes toxic when only one person contributes all the time. One should immediately recognize and leave such partner. It's for the sake of TRP that they are shown together otherwise a handsome billionaire tycoon would have already took a strict action. 

ASK ANY MAN IN REAL LIFE WOULD THEY ACCEPT A WOMAN LIKE ANUPAMA WITH A BAGGAGE OF SHAHS??? IT'S JUST THAT WRITERS CAN'T RISK TO SEPARATE THEM OTHERWISE OG ANUJ WOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN MARRIED HER. 

This video below describes the mentality of a guy like Anuj who remains in denial that his partner is not leeching him off but is actually taking his advantage. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ugs10diOXi8?feature=shared 

Do ready the comments on this YT short. 

Exactly how can smart , modern and rich guy like anuj could married someone like anupama. The fact that Anuj is modern ,well educated,powerful and handsome guy unlike avaregae lookin , uneducated, childish women like anupama . This doesn't happen in real life . This could have changed if makers actually try to change anupama after Anuraj divorce.OG anupama  would have  sign with md and moved to America with devika but noo makers ruined Maan and especially anuj character 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Men born after 1980s are not at all like anuj 

They see if woman is equally educated same status same kind of upbringing and marry unlike anuj kapadiya shown here 

I doubt any US educated millionaire will marry anupama kind of woman in todays times unless his parents force him too and threaten to disinherit him 

Thn also they will divorce in few years saying incompatability if forced to marry

Todays men are very practical not at all emotional fool like anuj kapadiya shown here 

Yes someone born in 1970s or before may be more emotional than practical but not anuj generation 

So many boys love so many girls in school or college hardly anyone will marry them or wait 26 years for them like anuj 

They will move on in life and not get struck in past like anuj 

Edited by myviewprem - 7 months ago