No introspection from apmaan about CA ka changed behavior

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

So we have accident caused by CA due to which maa must have to take a tough decision about whom to save being the goddess she is smiley19( but wait not a tough decision for anupama when one of them is shah parivaar ka member and here to it's pari and her mumma two two members) 

Here writers want people to accept that it was CA who was the evil one due to which poor maa had to suffer when we know maa is solely to be blamed for her suffering due to her biased behavior and messed up priorities when it comes to shah house and CA . 

I am not saying what CA is doing is right but a child's mindset is very fragile and they can be easily manipulated . Her so called maa who is every bache ki maa except CA is busy giving her attention to everything right from pari ka susu to trashraj k sath pyaar bhari nok zok but she doesn't have time to evaluate or introspect CA ka behavior changes and who is causing this changes . I blame anupama and obviously meri anu wala simp for this change in CA as they both are very selfish in their own problems and their own world  to care about CA. Yes anuj is also selfish to just think about meri anu ka pause nap when his daughter is feeling left out and is being manipulated by baltidevi 

It's really bad luck when one has parents like apmaan smiley11 poor CA smiley28

Edited by Radhiii - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

And the way upma/rg stans r blaming a kid is pathetic..calling her bojh n saying that she has showed her aukaat n that she is just a foster kid so she shouldn't forget ke usko orphanage se laya gaya hai smiley11 Typical upma mentality so no wonder they worship upma/rg..smiley24

They put blinders on forgetting all mess started with upma's misplaced priorities n always asking a 7 yrs old kid to adjust according to her ex phemily whims n fancies..When baa mistreated CA upma couldn't even stand up for this kid but has audacity to expect a kid to become a naukrani for shah phemily like upma is smiley11MD is blamed for manipulating CA but are her wordings wrong because Upma's actions r truly justifying her words..

Radhiii thumbnail

And who can forget her dialogue during CA's dance competition when anuj very first time was irritated and taken aback by anupama's answer " Atleast maine CA k saath perform to kiya even though the competition had already ended "smiley26

Edited by Radhiii - 5 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Radhiii

And who can forget her dialogue during CA's dance competition when anuj very first time was irritated and taken aback by anupama's answer " Atleast maine CA k saath perform to kiya even though the competition had already ended "smiley26

Buhat bada ehsaan kiya tha maid maa ne aur uppar se bacchi ko bhashaan derhi thi ke humein dosron ki khushi mein khush hona chahiye..rubbish..baa ka dal chawal papad salad important tha bacchi ka function jaye bhaadh mein aur sharam bhi nahinayi thi bacchi ko bhashaan dene mein..She is the reason why CA has turned around like this..

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can totally understand 

Coz I went nd still going through the same thing

My mom gives bhashan to me nd at the very same time supports nd does stuff for my maasi ka beta

I would entirely blame Anuj for the negligence towards CA…he is so busy worshipping KA and solving her Shah problems that he’s totally forgotten all about CA and her recent behavioural issues… there was no follow up on the bullying thing, maa ko sorry bol diya kissa khatam…

Kanupamaa toh never cared for CA, just used her to look good and relevant as a mahaan maa…she never gave priority to CA until shewas made insecure by Maaya, MD, Paakhi etc…

Poor CA was better off at the orphanage, she atleast didnt have to deal with this selfish couple who only fostered her to comfort their egos, I would report them to social services fir putting the little kid through so much already…if she turns out a brat its on them…

p.s: I actually think Kanupamaa will surprisingly save CA in the accident but it will appear to the kid as if she put her last, hence the seperation…

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didi introspection mei nahi inspection , dissection n bhasan mei believe karti hai

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Introspection? Woh kis chidiya ka naam hain?

Yeh mahaan akal ke andhe couple (Anuj-Anupama) ko itna malum hota toh baat hi kya thi.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Wish the agency had taken Doshu's complaint seriously and taken away custody of CA from this cringe couple who are totally irresponsible as parents 

Radhiii thumbnail

Definitely apmaan should be reported to social services as responsibility towards fostered child includes dedication to bettering the child's life through love, education and emotional support with also behaviour management which apmaan never did