Anupama ko apmaan karti hue makers

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I have been posting a lot lately but I can't control.

Like seriously guys, makers make Anupama give so much of bhashan. She is the epitome of a cultured woman, maa, and what not. But let us look at her life. Her family is a joke. She herself is a joke. She couldn't raise her children well. She couldn't take care of two marriages and still she doesn't feel shy to correct others or teach them. I mean at least she should look at herself in the mirror. If she knows so much and if she is so perfect, why is she living this life? Forget about her life, she has destroyed so many lives and she still doesn't feel shy? She should be really embarrassed.

Makers really hate Anupama 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

I have been saying since the outset that #DesperateDkp are devaluing the character of AnupaMaid to no end. 

Despite her being the titular protagonist, look at the character trajectory she gets in comparison to negative character VanRajan who is always promoted, for no good reason. Namesake protagonist reh gayi hai AnupaMaid despite being the reason why most people started watching and still do. Her actions are cartoonish and hypocritical. 

Why doesn't she get a track or storyline where she displays real progress. Always has to make mistakes, get caught in messes and be at the receiving end. At least other FLs even after being Bechaaris get few moments while there are some who are depicted quite well like Pushpa but all AnupaMaid gets is a joke of journey and constant TamaShahs. 

Thoo thoo Shahis have reduced her to bhashanbaaz caricature on purpose as they want to show a middle aged woman falling and failing while vile and regressive duo Vanar Jhuli get away with all types of abuse and manipulation 

Edited by ShahH8er - 4 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The biggest example of this is the Shahs. It is safe to say that their presence in the show is a total waste of the time but they are also the reason why people are watching them. The primary protagonist which is our Goddess of Wisdom Anupama doesn't even know about the Shahs. None of them ever contacted her during the time skip even the so called Bapuji didn't and they haven't yet contacted her in America. Anupama doesn't even know if all of them alive or dead. So what is the point of them in the show? They are their because people hate them and that's what they are doing in the show. They are all now like some comical villains, Baa is even more blind to straight up creepy and immoral shit happening in her home, the new Paakhi is like seriously irritating and it just constantly feels like to punch her, and Vanraj Shah who is like in his Creepy Dictator phase, who keeps his wife from meeting her illegitimate child and treats his dead son's wife like a slave who can't have outside connections

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If you scroll through episodes, the makers have been trolling their lead from the beginning.

Infact, trolling the very show. With glorifying, whitewashing characters like Leela, Hansmukh, Vanraj, Pakhi.

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The makers are sadistic and obviously hate their titular character with a passion. They leave no stone unturned to make her into the worst FL of all time that no one can relate to. 

Edited by Kabhi18 - 4 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

The makers are sadistic and obviously hate their titular character with a passion. They leave no stone unturned to make her into the worst FL of all time that no one can relate to. 

Why would you think so? Outside of this forum and other few, most do like Anupama. I know real people who like her. The show wouldn’t be on top if the audience didn’t connect with the female lead. 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Why would you think so? Outside of this forum and other few, most do like Anupama. I know real people who like her. The show wouldn’t be on top if the audience didn’t connect with the female lead. 

It's possible that people outside of this forum relate to her misery though lol as bad as that sounds. Honestly a show can become the top even if the title characters suck. I think people are watching this show to see if she does make it in America now.