Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

This statement is going to sound controversial and might invite some push back but those Deepika fans who hold a candle for the guy who hurt her but won’t think twice about disrespecting her husband who worships the ground she walks on and their relationship need to be studied. How can you ship her with RK after what happened with them and even worse hate Ranveer for being with her. The saddest part is it’s not a small percentage of Deepika fans and I believe they have to be either naive teenagers or plain stupid. I told it’s going to be controversial smiley36

I think what helped me move on from that couple (other than the fact they didn’t want to be together anymore) is I LOOOOOOVE Ranveer as an individual. I love his big personality that “puts off” most people. I love his sincerity, I love how he always spreads love and positivity even though he can go overboard at times. I love him as an actor but I love him as a person a lot more. The fact that Ranveer loves Deepika so much is cherry on top so it wasn’t at all hard to fall in love with them as a couple ♥️. 

@B: Lol, we all feel this way when one part of our ship gets with someone else. I still remember how heartbroken I was when Gurmeet got married in the middle of the show Geet smiley18smiley36

I love Ranveer's acting and his personality too most of the time 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

You choose to believe rumours? Then there are other couples' fans who denies reality or what's visible to the eyes. smiley36

This is .. complicated .. or fun !!

Exactly so you admit fans aise hi hote hai, what kinda fan are you then ? smiley36Sab apne likes or dislikes ke hisaab se act karte hai on here! 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

And you choose to believe rumours? Every year since the time they started dating there have been rumours about them breaking up, but look, they are still together after 11 years! They will be celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary next month, so a rumour is just a rumour, there is no evidence about them having an open relationship or cheating.

Rumours and blind items are made by media houses to get clicks for their websites and tweets, its a disgusting tactic to gain the media house 'popularity'. This is basically how pinkvilla started, they would publish fake rumours all the time. 

As if choosing to pay heap to any rumour is a crime? Look around this forum and you’ll see nothing but scandals and such articles being discussed to death but only when its not thr favourite. Hypocrisy at its peak. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

As if choosing to pay heap to any rumour is a crime? Look around this forum and you’ll see nothing but scandals and such articles being discussed to death but only when its not thr favourite. Hypocrisy at its peak. 

Ranveer was hyper before the rumors. He continues to be same after the rumors.

If he toned down, the response would've been the same. smiley36 It's because of the rumors. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I bet Gaudy Khan was the mastermind behind that set design.

Deepika and Ranveer are totally on fire, looking super attractive! 

smiley36

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y! My point, precisely.🙂

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly so you admit fans aise hi hote hai, what kinda fan are you then ? smiley36Sab apne likes or dislikes ke hisaab se act karte hai on here! 

OH You got me mixed up with fans of whoever, I guess. I only claim to be a SRK fan. 🤚 About rest? I look at them amusingly as I watch some being trolled here, get called questionable for being energetic I.e - because they never fail to show their loving side or support for their wives while some gets praised for being very normal, got people defending their questionable attitude even. I.e - oh! too many to write. So, never mind. If you don't. :)

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Had RKDP not done YJHD..there would be hardly any shippers today.Films have that power.I have been around since 2007..and I watch fan movements closely.Most shippers came onboard during YJHD.They have read articles about the breakup etc..but haven't been through the journey.WE know that after the 2nd breakup (post Shammi Kapoor meddling and RK doing rona dhona in the media an nautanki in real life)..it was truly OVER. DP was like WTF and  couldn't believe that it  happened all over again and gave an explosive interview...The younger fans don't know all that.So don't judge them.Many movie goers fall in love with screen Jodis.. Many RSDP fans are from Ram Leela promotion days.

I have been the only one defending promoting RS from Day 1.I know people will remember.He had no support then.Those were the days..I-F was full of posts dissing his looks, hyper personality etc.I can smell fear ,you see. That DP allowed the Dubai pics to leak..I knew he was the one.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Karan Johar really needs to move on from Ranbir Deepika episode. She clearly has moved on and so has Ranbir.

Ranveer and Deepika looks meant for each other, for a change ranveer looking decent. Both are blessed to be with each other and so happy for them. Deepika finds her home in Ranveer and just my observation she has healed herself with Ranveer's love. Deepika looks so beautiful and happy. God Bless themsmiley9

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I bet Gaudy Khan was the mastermind behind that set design.

Deepika and Ranveer are totally on fire, looking super attractive! 

is it intentional or a typo?smiley36