He probably meant her teasing an instagram story with a cup of coffee.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He probably meant her teasing an instagram story with a cup of coffee.
I know khushi was unbearable in Archies , though the whole movie was but with proper guidance she might surprise us. I dont want to dismiss her just yet.
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbc9uMQoLgV/?igsh=d2tyMXBqY2NkZ2Fk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbugNRIs_x8/?igsh=MTZ3Y2FsNG9tazBidQ==
I haven't seen a film announcement from her in a long time. Is she officially done?
https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/web-series/article/karan-johars-koffee-with-karan-9-on-the-cards-heres-what-we-know-23623876
24